Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Don't want the Hun cunts anywhere near our city (or the other arse cheek for that matter) it'd be carnage.

I'd like Celtic tbh, for family gloating reasons (also reckon it would be 6 points). 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Leak the Saudi company for the fewm before actually announcing a market value busting mega-deal with Disney+ with Bambi and other cute Disney characters launching the deal in NUFC shirts for the lols. :good:

• Haha 7

Lots of ours in the comments pointing out that no one cared about 'fair market value' when Ashley was whoring the club around dressed up in sports direct junk. Surely that should actually work both ways though, Ashley should have had to pay fair price too.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

It's a shit logo but who cares.

<gif>SHOW ME THE MONEY</gif>

Aye but spell it backwards and it all makes sense ;) 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Lots of ours in the comments pointing out that no one cared about 'fair market value' when Ashley was whoring the club around dressed up in sports direct junk. Surely that should actually work both ways though, Ashley should have had to pay fair price too.

Aye exactly. It’s also going to be very interesting, given this is lower than the Chelsea and Spurs deals what happens when those deals come to an end with us possibly being a CL side and neither of those being involved, I wonder if we turn around and challenge the fair market value of their deals :lol:. Just turn the screw on the cunts after we cut off CL revenue, then lower their sponsorships, and tbf we’d have a lot of support from sides like Brighton, Villa, West Ham etc who would happily see teams like Spurs have their deals lowered 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, RobElliott said:

I guess its a bit like the premier league clubs not wanting to draw the mackems in the cup?

Almost exactly like that, except real. Though I suspect many may not know it until they play us.

8 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye exactly. It’s also going to be very interesting, given this is lower than the Chelsea and Spurs deals what happens when those deals come to an end with us possibly being a CL side and neither of those being involved, I wonder if we turn around and challenge the fair market value of their deals :lol:. Just turn the screw on the cunts after we cut off CL revenue, then lower their sponsorships, and tbf we’d have a lot of support from sides like Brighton, Villa, West Ham etc who would happily see teams like Spurs have their deals lowered 

They'll have too much backing of CUNTS.  'We're established Top 6 side blah blah' shite

8 hours ago, Howay said:

It would be poetic justice seeing as they brought it in to stop clubs competing with them 

• Like 3

Yeah I don't have an issue with that being flagged tbh. Ashley was so shit that it's been really easy to just enjoy having owners who genuinely seem to care, but being aware of their failings is important too. And for all we've heard the Saudi stuff to death by now, this is relevant too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Did Mike Ashley contribute to the Tory party? Reuben is simultaneously an arsonist and a fireman tbh :cuppa:

I mean I’d rather he did it than he didn’t but he’s won a contract to build a new HMRC building in the middle of Newcastle off the back of said donations. And I read a piece about where practically all their profits are siphoned offshore so it’s largely a token gesture to assuage guilt 

• Like 1

Whinging that people like Reuben are doing PR for themselves by letting it be known that they do charity work is cutting your nose off to spite your face. Reuben gets PR, the foodbank gets PR, the foodbank gets an injection of money. It's a win, win, win surely. People walking round in sackcloth and ashes and not visibly doing charity work is little more than self satisfying moralising, which I think is worse than the self satisfaction that everyone gets when doing things for others. 

• Like 2