Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I did an 'article', if you could call it that, for Newcastle-Online yonks ago about Obafemi Martins and a geezer from a Nigerian Newspaper added an intro paragraph and lifted the rest word for word. Apart from being quite funny I would imagine it's common practice amongst shit journalists (of which Ryder is obviously one).

I used to have to harass you to get them done innit. :D

Just now, Park Life said:

I used to have to harass you to get them done innit. :D

Enjoyed doing that one about the Brazil side from Espana '82. Wonder if it's still kicking about anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I did an 'article', if you could call it that, for Newcastle-Online yonks ago about Obafemi Martins and a geezer from a Nigerian Newspaper added an intro paragraph and lifted the rest word for word. Apart from being quite funny I would imagine it's common practice amongst shit journalists (of which Ryder is obviously one).

:lol:

I mean I get that he gave them credit by pointing to where he got the info but it just makes the article redundant if he’s not really adding anything to it. He may as well have just posted a link. 

Just now, Howay said:

:lol:

I mean I get that he gave them credit by pointing to where he got the info but it just makes the article redundant if he’s not really adding anything to it. He may as well have just posted a link. 

I didn't even get the credit!

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Enjoyed doing that one about the Brazil side from Espana '82. Wonder if it's still kicking about anywhere.

They should be in the archives. Although the last site update might have done for it. Keep Fish away from them at all costs.

It was you, me, Kitman, Chez and GM iirc Happy Face?

Edited by Park Life

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I didn't even get the credit!

:lol::lol: 

I like to think it was Oba who tipped them off to your article, the mental bastard. It was probably ‘written’ by one of his hangers on that he regularly flew over to Newcastle. 

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

They should be in the archives. Although the last site update might have done for it. Keep Fish away from them at all costs.

:lol: Duly noted

Just now, Howay said:

:lol::lol: 

I like to think it was Oba who tipped them off to your article, the mental bastard. It was probably ‘written’ by one of his hangers on that he regularly flew over to Newcastle. 

It was the Nigerian Sun. Really. :lol: I sort of wrote it under duress since I was more fair to him than I really wanted to be. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Park Life said:

It was you, me, Kitman, Chez and GM iirc Happy Face?

Great days, Parky, great days :)

There's some fuckin whoppers in the media and on twitter pretending that they know what's going on. Attention seeking click baiting cunts every single one of them. Am saying fuck all till something's been agreed and confirmation of a sale has been made. Then am going to make a judgement on the source of the money. People almost universally praise what's gone on at Man City but I've always thought I wouldn't really want it to happen here. I'm also complelty open to my opinions and principles being bought and sold down the river  by winning a lot more premier league football matches than we have done in the past 15 years or so :) 

None of the press seem to be mentioning the elephant in the room. HMRC and a possible whacking points deduction as punishment. If I was dropping £300mil on a club I would want to hold off until I know the outcome 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official