Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I’m glad I blocked Edwards on Twitter. Imagine being that much of a sad sack that you’d revel at a time like this :lol:. He’s such a fucking moron that he can’t see how good this would have been for his own career, the lads covering Manchester City were also elevated in importance and got to watch Champions League football, instead he’s going to be sat watching Steve Bruce’s NUFC. Fucking huckle. 

• Like 1

We know Ashley wants out, at last, but the who the fuck is going to buy a football club in the current climate? Stadiums may not be even at capacity for the next season. The Saudis were different because money is no object to them

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

We know Ashley wants out, at last, but the who the fuck is going to buy a football club in the current climate? Stadiums may not be even at capacity for the next season. The Saudis were different because money is no object to them

That’s it. He won’t get the money he wants now. Welcome to another decade of SJP being plastered with cheap advertising.

• Like 1

At least Ashley doesn’t even have to bother making up an excuse for the inevitable failure of a transfer window that’s about to happen. 

All our amazing, not total bunch of cunt, local journalists can just blame everything on the Saudis now, and of course the fans for expecting too much or something. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We will be saying this for another 10 years that he's trying to sell it.  No chance.

We will be in League One by 2022.

The Premier League have well and truly fucked us

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

At least Ashley doesn’t even have to bother making up an excuse for the inevitable failure of a transfer window that’s about to happen. 

All our amazing, not total bunch of cunt, local journalists can just blame everything on the Saudis now, and of course the fans for expecting too much or something. 

Edwards will be making fun of the buyers expressing confidence and then pulling the plug. Of course they had to say they were confident. It would never have made any sense for them expressing doubts.

• Like 1

:lol: Honestly they’re absolutely shameless. 

It’s great to see all the outpouring of joy from all these journalists, Qatari mouthpieces etc because they’ve succeeded in their goals, there’s going to be no piracy at all now of the MENA PL rights!!

• Like 2

With Qatar facilitating sports washing via PSG, bein and staging major sports events  as well as having a fantastic track record when it comes to human rights I am glad the right side won this game of geopolitics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Isegrim said:

With Qatar facilitating sports washing via PSG, bein and staging major sports events  as well as having a fantastic track record when it comes to human rights I am glad the right side won this game of geopolitics.

Add in a whopping dose of fraud being investigated around the bloke that runs PSG, the WC bid and it just makes it even sweeter that the system works. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If the cunts go back in for Man Yoo and it goes through, honestly it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

It will be different then because they will have learned from their mistakes and deserve a second chance.

Just now, Isegrim said:

I'll be honest I didnt fancy the Saudis myself however the rule is, was and always will be 'anyone but Ashley'. 

Cans out of the fridge and will be going down my neck very soon. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There's no other bidders.

In the current climate they'll be wanting at least £75m off the price of the club.  That fat cunt will not be doing that

Yup, I don’t know why these journalists are all mentioning other bidders. The club has basically been up for sale for arguably 10 year but no one wanted to pay the price Ashley set, I don’t think there’ll be a queue now. On top of that no other bidder will be looking to regenerate the area like this group would have, North East have missed out on a lot here, not that all the embarrassing cunts reveling about this on Twitter care about that. 

• Like 2

The Saudis are playing the long game. They know that another 12 months of Bruce and Ashley will see us relegated and the EFL have shown they’ll approve any dodgy cunt as owner.

• Haha 4

Just now, ewerk said:

The Saudis are playing the long game. They know that another 12 months of Bruce and Ashley will see us relegated and the EFL have shown they’ll approve any dodgy cunt as owner.

:lol: That’s the funniest part of all of this, that could literally happen that’s how fucking absurd this whole thing is.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No way they're coming back here mate. The PL have fucked around too long over this. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official