Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official #Cans #Jimbo's telly

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Anyone on the virginity fleet down to London today?

you've got to give them credit for at least making an attempt. pretty sure master's didn't give a flying fuck, if indeed he was even aware they were there.

meanwhile, the most incompetent and complete and utter waste of fucking space supporters trust ever to fleece membership money from folk release the following statement....

Aftter consulting with the organisers to ensure the appropriate safety measures are in place, we want to extend our best wishes to those travelling to London to make their voices heard in the continued call for transparency from the Premier League.

beyond pathetic. 

• Like 1

:lol:

Johnson levels of shithousing by the PL. 

Mind you, if the buyers hold their nerve ( and they do seem fairly determined), this could play well for us in the long run- they’ll be so fucked off with the PL that when they eventually do buy us, it’ll be 

“ Right, you cunts, we’re having this league in double quick time, and there’s fuck all you can do about it”. 

Wishful thinking at its most extreme, I know, but the alternative is just Villa levels of beige, for ever. 

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Delay tactics indicative of the PL arses falling out. They're doing it to frustrate the buyers in the hope they'll fuck off. Can only see it making them more determined 

What I said above, but with reduced t-levels. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

And of course it gives Bruce another year to do his best to get us relegated.

Attendance at SJP this season? 30,000?

I wouldn’t mind if he actually did his best, even for that,  but he just fucking turns up. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The lack of finger pointing by NUFC suggests it's our end that has dropped the ball. Either that or Staveley has put a spanner in the works being interviewed about the case by all and sundry

I wouldn't believe a word that came out of master's mouth or ashley's. the only winner is bruce, who keeps a job he doesn't come anywhere near warranting.

• Like 1

So another fucking pointless season under an owner that’s actively trying his hardest to sell the club. Left to watch Steve Bruce’s minging fucking tactics as well :lol:

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official