Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ll take my lead from the PL- this isn’t about human rights, it’s about broadcast rights. 

i dunno if it's even about that. i think most of us said it at the start - money talks. it's just a surprise that the PL pretended to have a moral compass before taking 18 months to roll over. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Finally we'll have enough money to get Brett Emerton over the line.

Signs are looking good for Dirk Kuyt after our extended scouting report just arrived by carrier pigeon.

I wonder how many other irons we have in the fire.

• Haha 3

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: imagine being able to enjoy the transfer window again. Fucking hell :lol: 

i'm old enough to remember when the football board used to be fun - genuine interest in match threads, deano's christmas tree formations, endless debate about whether hugo viana was a defensive midfielder

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Signs are looking good for Dirk Kuyt after our extended scouting report just arrived by carrier pigeon.

I wonder how many other irons we have in the fire.

i think we stepped aside to let liverpool in for that one in the end, didn't we? :lol:

• Haha 1

Kevin Keegan...

"The best day they’ll have is when he sells the club because anybody – and I mean anybody – can run it better. It cannot be run worse than it is.”

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm old enough to remember when the football board used to be fun - genuine interest in match threads, deano's christmas tree formations, endless debate about whether hugo viana was a defensive midfielder

Sliding tackles :lol: 

Well you absolute xunts, after years and years of suffering alongside you pricks as a supporter one of the most regressive clubs in the world I have to out myself as a masochist. I am going to have to find myself a new hobby. Special thanks to Fat Mike, Penfold, Sam Allardyce, Xisco, Boumsogn, Titus Bramble, James Perch Mk1, Cacapa, Joe Kinnear, Luque, Nacho, BUJ, Alan Smith, Hendrick, Alan Pardew et al for the many jollies they have brought me in this time.

Edited by OTF
  • Haha 5

Alan Pardew :lol: Had almost forgotten that happened. 8 year contract FFS.

Just went over to RTG btw and can see the Fish is on there trying to manage the mackems' expectations and reassuring them that we won't really spend very much. This is the weird fucking world that he's made for himself over there tbh, he's talking them down from getting over excited about this takeover instead of the other way around.

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official