Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the league has approved the deal and the buyer and seller are happy. what's the hold up? 

HGV driver shortage holding up Bruce’s enormous Monster Munch pay off. 

• Haha 3

Speaking of journos, :lol: what a desperate cunt this bloke is he should remember the ‘conflicting stories’ he’s hearing will all be from other journos like himself that are making stuff up, you know like how Henry Mauriss is a more likely owner and PiF isn’t actually interested. The prospective owners haven’t said a word on any of these matters ffs, also can see him try and sneak the Bruce will stay angle in there, there’s not a chance in hell man :lol:. Since we will be a club of more importance hopefully his paper trade him in for a journo that can actually write interesting stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Since we will be a club of more importance hopefully his paper trade him in for a journo that can actually write interesting stuff. 

:lol: Aye. 

"Ok Luke, since Newcastle have gone up in the world we'll need you to really step up your efforts with fan engagement, get us the details that other papers can't by using all your carefully nurtured relationships with the common man up there. What's that? Their kids are kicking burning effigies of you up and down Northumberland Street? Erm... let us get back to you on the direction we're going to take from here...

• Haha 1

Tell you what like, if people want to have a serious conversation where we look into how morally bankrupt we are both in allowing almost any foreign investment and will sell arms etc to practically anyone. And then make a fundamental change to the way this country operates then I’m all for it. But nah, lets just go down the mock indignation route because it’s someone else’s football club getting a massive investment boost whilst pretending to care about human rights in a country you never think about. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol: Aye. 

"Ok Luke, since Newcastle have gone up in the world we'll need you to really step up your efforts with fan engagement, get us the details that other papers can't by using all your carefully nurtured relationships with the common man up there. What's that? Their kids are kicking burning effigies of you up and down Northumberland Street? Erm... let us get back to you on the direction we're going to take from here...

"Luke, have you got Netflix?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well that new job I was talking about, let's just say you might want to catch up on 'Sunderland till I die'. Congratulations, Luke. You deserve this role, chuffed for you!"

• Haha 6

Just now, Renton said:

Can't quite see the ground from my window but there's one hell of a noise coming from SJP now. 

I'm at the ground. Staveley just came out and held up Bruce's head. 

• Haha 15

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official