Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

This is it. I’m sitting here with my kids, so excited, and knowing the ride we had then, their future is going to be phenomenal. 

:lol:  I’m even trying to talk my daughter out of Cambridge university because of the buzz that’s going to be around Newcastle.

Are you fucking mental? Mind, if she’s good enough for Cambridge she’ll have enough nouse to ignore you ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Exactly how I feel. So happy for everyone.

Was this feeling before or after you were laughing at one of the lads worrying about losing his job? 
Get to fuck man. 

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Staveley hasn't made a decision on Bruce.

Hahahhaa fuck off.  She know's.  See ya later you cheesy chips loving cunt.

I love that the media is pushing that one. There’s not a single person in football outside of Mike Ashley’s lot that would keep him, he’s the main risk to the club getting relegated on what fucking planet would they keep him :lol: meanwhile she’s saying in interviews they’d like to win the league within 5 years. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Howay said:

I love that the media is pushing that one. There’s not a single person in football outside of Mike Ashley’s lot that would keep him, he’s the main risk to the club getting relegated on what fucking planet would they keep him :lol: meanwhile she’s saying in interviews they’d like to win the league within 5 years. 

The same media that have always stood by Brewice and said we were over ambitious.  Now the cunts want his heed more than us.

• Like 1

The question is do they go with an interim manager to get us over the line for this season, or do they go straight for their number one target. High level managers might think they're on a hiding to nothing given our current position, how long it is until the next window, and our current squad. Ridiculous wages could of course iron over any creases. 

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

The question is do they go with an interim manager to get us over the line for this season, or do they go straight for their number one target. High level managers might think they're on a hiding to nothing given our current position, how long it is until the next window, and our current squad. Ridiculous wages could of course iron over any creases. 

Was thinking the same.

A massive bonus will help cure it.

Personally, I'd go with Jose. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Any manager worth their salt could steer us to safety. That won’t be a concern for anyone worthy of the job. They’ll all be looking to the future and the potential of the club.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Any manager worth their salt could steer us to safety. That won’t be a concern for anyone worthy of the job. They’ll all be looking to the future and the potential of the club.

I’d say that the timing of all this is precisely because they want to give whoever takes over from Cabbage enough time to avoid the drop. 
A few months to get the squad back to their proper fitness and drilled, and a few new players in January to start the rebuild. 

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Was thinking the same.

A massive bonus will help cure it.

Personally, I'd go with Jose. 

I’ve just heard they’re in for Hitzfeld 

• Haha 6

As I live and fucking breathe :lol: I never thought we'd see the back of him. Been at graft all day, saw a BBC headline. Don't think it's sunk in yet. We are now the richest club on the entire planet Earth. Newcastle United, you fucking mad club. 

Where the fuck's my Coca-Cola, #cans it is!

• Like 5
  • Haha 5