Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

a parting shot from the fat man. cunt

Yup, to be expected as the man is a total fucking parasite. The good news is it’ll soon be gone and we can see it as a nice reminder of what we’ve finally fucking moved past. Wish him absolutely nothing but bad luck in his future, he’s a horrible piece of shit and wasted the time of our entire fan base. It’s further example of his thin skin that he come out with that twaddle about there being a larger bid that he turned down, even if it was true it changes nothing and he’s still hated here. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Howay said:

The Knight Ryder has picked up THAT exclusive. Just a quick tweet to gloat then 10 pints and right to bed. 

It's not the first time he's met her. 👍

On 28/02/2018 at 15:58, Howmanheyman said:

The secret diary of Lee Ryder aged 44 and a half

28/02/2018

"Lee. How did this happen? It's almost like '50 shades of grey' where you're the intrepid reporter trying to interview me and we just can't hold off each other. It's almost an animal attraction which I just can't explain." Amanda said. Fucking wow! Ah was known as the Ronny Gill Casanova for a good reason but even ah was punching above me weight here, like, not only was a getting a posh bit of lovely stuff dripping like a broken fridge but it was none other than the 'lass who would be Queen', Amanda fucking Staveley!!!

Ah'd nipped up to the cathedral on the hill to try and get Rafa's or super skipper Jamaal's take on the Bournemouth roller coaster game when I bumped into our would be owner Amanda. "Hi! Amanda! It's Lee. Lee Ryder of the Chronicle. I'm the go-to man in these parts for getting your message to the punters." She said, "I've already had a chat with George Caulk..." Ah dived straight in just like ah did at Mcdonalds in Rotherham last year when some lippy teenager tried to get previous with iz in the queue. "Mands. Can ah call you that, flower? look, Caulkin's a nice kid but he doesn't have the same clout as yours truly with the Toon Army." Ah gave her the eye and a knowing look as being this close to her got me feeling fucking full of the Frankie Vaughan. The feeling was clearly mutual as she telt iz she wanted to go somewhere quiet for a tab and we could talk then. Ah fucking knew it! The Knight Ryder would be thrusting his flashing blade tonight the way things were going. We went into the car park in a quiet spot and Amanda gave me her 50 shades craic before getting close to me and running her hand up my thigh!! Ah looked into her eyes and was aboot to kiss her when she opened her mouth and licked my face! The kinky fucking bitch!! It must be true what they say about these posh sorts! She did it again and her tongue was fucking massive and ah couldn't believe just how bad her breath was. "Lee! Lee! Lee, Man! yer breakfasts ready son!" Ah opened me eyes and saw me Muthas dog, 'Peter Haddock' licking me face! Fuck! Me heed was busting and ah remembered ah'd went round to me ma's half pissed for me tea, had a few more drinks there and stopped in me old room as ah couldn't be arsed to walk home in the snow and cold. It was just a dream! This barren spell must've been playing tricks with me mind, ah'd been so engrus, ingross, err, too much into getting all the NUFC takeover info to me loyal punters that ah was neglecting the time honoured art of getting some sexual interflora with the hinnies of the Bigg Market! The sacrifices us award winning journalists make for the bloke in the street who are just desperate for their daily NUFC fix will never be truly known but ah divvent mind as ah love me fans as ah'm one mesel! lol! Anyways, ah had a full English then went hyem, had a shower, phoned the office and told Mark Douglas ah was snowed in before planning a night oot to get the Ryder love ink flowing with some lucky lady tonight! Laters, Diary! Lol!

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/08/mike-ashley-claims-rejected-higher-offer-newcastle-saudi-takeover

DId he fuck turn down a higher offer :lol: He'd have taken an offer that was 1p more than the Saudi one just on point of principle.

I am not sure how what CAT is making off this interview with Ashley filing a law suit claiming damages because of the alleged loss of a deal.

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Just turned off my Google alert for "Mike" "Ashley" "helicopter". 

Need to change it now to 'Allan' 'winning' and 'penicoptor'. 

4 hours ago, OTF said:

I know this is a very obscure and contradictory position but, setting aside the 14 years of suffering, has Mike Ashley somehow become the essential conduit to the good times of ambition and competing at the highest level that we finally seem to be on the path towards?

I think we can safely say that this is the week that Mike Ashley finally got the hang of this football malarkey. 

:CT:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Need to change it now to 'Allan' 'winning' and 'penicoptor'. 

I think we can safely say that this is the week that Mike Ashley finally got the hang of this football malarkey. 

:CT:

Next aim is convincing PIF to build a pub.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Press still asking about Bruce. He's gone bt the Spurs game man lol

Aye, they’re boring tbh. What do they expect? Staveleys not going to come out and say he’s gone randomly when asked. We all know the prick is out in his arse, and to be honest her responses have fairly blatantly said as much, so can the press start focusing on questions that are actually going to get interesting responses?

I’m still fucking howling at that absolute melt Edwards interviewing Bruce yesterday, I’ve not read a word of it and never will as I like I’m sure many others couldn’t give a fucking monkeys what Bruce has to say on the matter. He was beneath Mike Ashley’s version of Newcastle let alone the richest club in the world version of Newcastle. 

• Like 5