Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official #Cans #Jimbo's telly

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Just turned off my Google alert for "Mike" "Ashley" "helicopter". 

Need to change it now to 'Allan' 'winning' and 'penicoptor'. 

4 hours ago, OTF said:

I know this is a very obscure and contradictory position but, setting aside the 14 years of suffering, has Mike Ashley somehow become the essential conduit to the good times of ambition and competing at the highest level that we finally seem to be on the path towards?

I think we can safely say that this is the week that Mike Ashley finally got the hang of this football malarkey. 

:CT:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Need to change it now to 'Allan' 'winning' and 'penicoptor'. 

I think we can safely say that this is the week that Mike Ashley finally got the hang of this football malarkey. 

:CT:

Next aim is convincing PIF to build a pub.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Press still asking about Bruce. He's gone bt the Spurs game man lol

Aye, they’re boring tbh. What do they expect? Staveleys not going to come out and say he’s gone randomly when asked. We all know the prick is out in his arse, and to be honest her responses have fairly blatantly said as much, so can the press start focusing on questions that are actually going to get interesting responses?

I’m still fucking howling at that absolute melt Edwards interviewing Bruce yesterday, I’ve not read a word of it and never will as I like I’m sure many others couldn’t give a fucking monkeys what Bruce has to say on the matter. He was beneath Mike Ashley’s version of Newcastle let alone the richest club in the world version of Newcastle. 

• Like 5

Clubs have expressed concern that the Premier League’s brand could be damaged by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) taking an 80% stake in Newcastle

Aye, that’s what the other 19 clubs are worried about. The brand being tarnished. FFS.

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ghodoussi should attend wearing a t-shirt with “Ligma” on the front. 
Then when he’s told them all to fuck off and turned around to walk out, have “ Baaaaallz” on the back. 

• Haha 7

"It is an absolute outrage that Newcastle have been permitted to become competitive, and the very idea that in this day and age there should be some modicum of challenge to the big 6 clubs strikes at the very heart of what football is all about - wealth and glory for an established elite!! Err, I mean, think of the brand!"

"Moreover, the fact that we weren't given time to subvert the deal somehow really is a shocking dereliction of duty by the PL..!"

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

The clubs should’ve tried to do something about changing the fit and proper owner’s test before now of human rights etc was their concern. Of course that might cost the current owners the opportunity to sell their club at some point in the future. All they want to do is block this deal as a one off. Tough shit. Too late 

• Like 8