Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I remember on Sky's dismal The Sunday Supplement he was one that fully bought in to how fucking important everything that fell out of his gob was. Lads man, you write stories about a game for a living. 

:lol: If you muted the sound you'd think they were discussing solving world hunger, a pandemic, sanctions that killed hundreds of thousands rather than is Jose Mourinho losing the dressing room and is Southgate the man for England?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

NUFC being Saudi owned - bad.

UK companies selling them missiles - good. 

Tbf the cartoonist may work for Murdoch but they often get a lot of leeway at the Times...not so much at the sun though.. .

20211009_113258.jpg

• Like 3

Can't believe I'm still sat waiting to hear from Gutierrez. I went for a run then had two cans last night and I've got a ten can hangover*

*estimated. I haven't drank 10 cans in one go since my teens. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I remember on Sky's dismal The Sunday Supplement he was one that fully bought in to how fucking important everything that fell out of his gob was. Lads man, you write stories about a game for a living. 

:lol: He gets in after listening to the Smiths on his walk to the studio, flops down in a chair and goes “ugggh they just don’t get it Martin” “you’re so brave and smart Ollie” “someone has to hold a mirror up to society, I guess it just has to be me”.

FWIW no problem at all with articles directed at the House of Saud, or ones discussing the deeper issues that this lot buying NUFC is the pinnacle of. My issue stems from the people acting like this has come out of the blue and we’ve went from some amazing, accepting and peaceful society and league to one that suddenly accepts blood money, or as ones like Holt have done just attack fans that show any level of excitement towards any of this. If Holt is a Man City fan he’s having a fucking laugh having a go at any Newcastle fans mind. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Here he is. He's "having good time with family... Errrrrrr.... Enjoy life" 

'having good time with family...errr.... enjoy life..... happy for the fans..... Ashley make Newcastle leetle beet shit....once a Geordie always a Geordie.....geeet up them stairs y'bugger......a good moment for the fans.'

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

'having good time with family...errr.... enjoy life..... happy for the fans..... Ashley make Newcastle leetle beet shit....once a Geordie always a Geordie.....geeet up them stairs y'bugger......a good moment for the fans.'

:lol:

That was basically it. I dunno what I was expecting, it's not like he was gonna turn up with Staveley's knickers in his back pocket and the inside track on the next manager, but the first question was showing him the goal v West Ham and asking how it felt to score given the circumstances. Sort it out Graves. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Clearing his desk.

Where's that jail picture superimposed on Buckingham palace? Downing Street or on the union jack? Or superimposed on the stars and Stripes or the Israeli flag? Or Chinese? Regional prejudice at work yet again, it's been happening for years and not just restricted to this takeover news. Fuck'em.

Tbf, there were loads of protests when MBS had his state visit but you’re right - anger about the Saudi takeover should be directed at political leaders first, who have no problem with dirty money flooding the economy, and then PL for approving the deal. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

Just watched George Caulkin from The Athletic on MOTDx  - you need to really need to be confront these pitiful  'asterix' boys. He is part of a small  group of schills including Roan,  Delaney, Herbert and other occasional Guardian journos, all pushing the anti-Arab script invented by the US owners of Superleague promoters Man Utd & Liverpool. The  bottom line is they don't like the competition or an investment model that exposes their attempts to  turn their own clubs into  short-term cash machines. So we get their familiar and blatantly racist  attacks against new owners - "oil clubs, asterixing, sportswashing, financial doping, nation state ownership...."etc etc. It's all about a threat to their profits and hopefully the parasites like Caulkin who push their disgusting  agenda for them  will not find the Newcastle supporters as gullible as the red hoards they rely on to swallow their lies

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeHannah said:

Just watched George Caulkin from The Athletic on MOTDx  - you need to really need to be confront these pitiful  'asterix' boys. He is part of a small  group of schills including Roan,  Delaney, Herbert and other occasional Guardian journos, all pushing the anti-Arab script invented by the US owners of Superleague promoters Man Utd & Liverpool. The  bottom line is they don't like the competition or an investment model that exposes their attempts to  turn their own clubs into  short-term cash machines. So we get their familiar and blatantly racist  attacks against new owners - "oil clubs, asterixing, sportswashing, financial doping, nation state ownership...."etc etc. It's all about a threat to their profits and hopefully the parasites like Caulkin who push their disgusting  agenda for them  will not find the Newcastle supporters as gullible as the red hoards they rely on to swallow their lies

All that’s very well mate but Caulkin is 100% a Newcastle United supporter. So are a fair few other NE journos who’ve expressed misgivings. … that powerful  people don’t like competition isn’t exactly news either. The Saudis and the Qataris are sports washing, that’s literally what they’re doing .  Caulkin doesn’t have an agenda and he’s not as “disgusting “as  those who cut a journalist to death with bone saws whilst still alive, dissolved the corpse in acid and then dumped what was left in trash bags on some wasteland., or the individual who ordered it. That’s not being racist, they are the facts of the matter. 

I’m speaking only on behalf of myself here, not this board. I’m a ST holder and will continue to go to games but I’d advise you to lay off the Morrocan woodbines tbh, that shit isn’t showing you in the best light …

• Like 6