Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

21 hours ago, Gemmill said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/oct/09/newcastle-fans-speak-of-suffering-but-what-about-actual-suffering-in-saudi-arabia-takeover

Mr Big Football Brain can't seem to grasp why Newcastle fans might be celebrating the end of the Ashley era. 

:lol: He’s a sad little mackem bastard. Imagine what he must be like if he overhears someone say they’re having a bad day “you’re having a bad day? You know there’s people starving in the world? YOU MAKE ME SICK”, then he swiftly farts into his cupped hand and immediately sniffs it. 

• Haha 2

He’s a brilliant football writer but he’s a bit late to the game here. 

Do people honestly think Abramovich has never  had somebody killed? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

He’s a brilliant football writer but he’s a bit late to the game here. 

Do people honestly think Abramovich has never  had somebody killed? 

I think that’s what they need to remember, they’re football writers, if they want to cross into geo politics their views are not above other peoples, nor are they more clued up on them. It’s this sniveling snobbery many of them carry when it comes to their writing that I personally can’t be arsed with. Wilson spent his time studying 1920’s Hungarian football tactics, if I want to get into a debate on that I’ll default to him, but sorry he’s not some political writer like many of them suddenly think they are when they write articles passing judgement on people. It’s also glaring that all of this lot pumping this stuff out really lost interest in the O&D test reform they’re all really into now about the time the takeover fell through. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tom said:

LMAO 

They'll probably claim that this is the effect of us tainting the premier league brand with our new owners!

In reality it's painfully obvious what the issue of all of the other clubs are.  The 'big 6' are fucked off at fact that we've now potenially got the wealth of lord over them and as the tweet says, 7 into 4 doesn't go.  The next tier down (Everton, Liecester, West Ham) are worried that they will have less chance of getting into the second tier European competition and the teams lower down are worried they will have one less team in the relegation battle going forward.  And lets face it, sporting objectives for all of the owners (well most, is Brighton fan owned?) come in a distant second to money.  Human rights aren't a consideration to any of them.

• Like 4

City fan here.... 

Very happy for you lot.  I hope you get to taste the same levels of success that we've had over the past 13 years.  Prepare to become absolutely hated by everyone (especially Liverpool, United & Arsenal supporters).  The bitterness makes it even more special.  My only concern is that the current 'big' clubs have pulled up the drawbridge with FFP - I 'm interested to see how the new owners try and navigate it. 

We were long suffering like you once.  It's nice to see another set of loyal fans getting excited! 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Manchester33 said:

City fan here.... 

Very happy for you lot.  I hope you get to taste the same levels of success that we've had over the past 13 years.  Prepare to become absolutely hated by everyone (especially Liverpool, United & Arsenal supporters).  The bitterness makes it even more special.  My only concern is that the current 'big' clubs have pulled up the drawbridge with FFP - I 'm interested to see how the new owners try and navigate it. 

We were long suffering like you once.  It's nice to see another set of loyal fans getting excited! 

Mate, we would be just as excited with someone who has a fraction of the Saudi's resources who just wants to try and properly run the club instead of Ashely who had no interest in running the club at all.

Being hated by those three lots of support will not be any price to pay at all.  Personally I can't bare any of them.  Their arrogance absolutely knows no boundaries.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Manchester33 said:

City fan here.... 

Don’t forget that some of the excitement was down to Ashley leaving.