Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I mean that article basically reinforces what was quite clear throughout but which some of us have struggled to see. They're not football people and we shouldn't expect them to be able to work well in this industry until they have more experienced football related management staff in place.

Sounds like we had a series of problems throughout the recruitment process that were down to the boards naivety, although it's good to see them owning that.

It'll all be fine but we need that DoF role filled and more broadly, we need more experienced people making key decisions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I mean that article basically reinforces what was quite clear throughout but which some of us have struggled to see. They're not football people and we shouldn't expect them to be able to work well in this industry until they have more experienced football related management staff in place.

Sounds like we had a series of problems throughout the recruitment process that were down to the boards naivety, although it's good to see them owning that.

It'll all be fine but we need that DoF role filled and more broadly, we need to get rid of FUCKING CHARNLEY.

FYP

Edited by tooner
  • Haha 2

True Faith held a talk-in last night with the likes of Keith Downie and Caulkin. The agenda was The Takeover and The Future. 

Anyway they've stuck it up on their podcast channel this morning if anyone wants a listen. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

True Faith held a talk-in last night with the likes of Keith Downie and Caulkin. The agenda was The Takeover and The Future. 

Anyway they've stuck it up on their podcast channel this morning if anyone wants a listen. 

Hope fucking HATES Bruce :lol: 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Cheers for this. Only 30 minutes in but it’s a great watch.

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I am about 40' in.  Great so far.

we must be practically listening to it in stereo!

not sure who it was speaking but just touched on atmosphere in town before the spurs game and folk returning after years away and being able to take their kids to a match again etc.

poignant for me this like, our support being united again for the first time in what feels like an eternity is probably the most important thing in ashley fucking off.

• Like 3

Luke Edwards must be fucking seething that he didn’t get an invite to the TF talk in.

I fully expect him and the Knight Ryder to turn up in the Labour club tonight for their own impromptu show.

• Haha 6