Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

There needs to be multiple layers of management before we get to our cash rich overlords. That way there's more people to criticise and replace when things don't go to plan, whilst the owners quietly pump us full of cash. That criticism they got over Emery won't be a position they'll put themselves in again.

12 hours ago, Alex said:

:lol: the timing is a bit vague too

:lol: it’s almost like he’s making it up. That Twitter account in particular baffles me as to why it has followers, almost everything I see it say is close doesn’t seem to happen so it’s clear as day they’re just rehashing what the press rumours are and presenting it as ITK yet people follow it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: it’s almost like he’s making it up. That Twitter account in particular baffles me as to why it has followers, almost everything I see it say is close doesn’t seem to happen so it’s clear as day they’re just rehashing what the press rumours are and presenting it as ITK yet people follow it. 

That tweet is based on (being rehashed from) an article from a Daily Mail back on 11th November where they stated:

'Newcastle director Amanda Staveley is confident the club will be able to agree new sponsorship deals with Saudi Arabian companies by the end of the month which would also enable them to remove the loathed Sports Direct branding from St James Park.'

They have timed it just in time for the end of the month.

Edited by Clarko
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Can we change his name to 'Thrush' as he's an irritating cunt, please? :good:

A case of thrush you say ??

F4EA609D-FEF2-4E36-B6AD-18A738194B66.jpeg

showing my age

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Can we change his name to 'Thrush' as he's an irritating cunt, please? :good:

Mr. Zappa describes sexy time with a girl with thrush as “like punching an eclair” in one of his songs :lol:

…which sounds way more fun than reading a Clarko post. 

• Haha 3

masters doing his impression of gerrard there with a multitude of 'erms' while simultaneously lying through his teeth.

still would've liked to see the CAT case go ahead and publicly, master's coming out with his biggest whopper in the interview with regards to transparency.

Edited by thebrokendoll