Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Whilst I'm sure it will just be a formality, this line does make me shudder these days. :lol:

The terms of this agreement will remain confidential between the clubs and are subject to Premier League approval. Newcastle United will issue further information following the relevant approval process.

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Does everything we do need fucking approval? 

Our market value was the quartet of Moncur, Schteve, Carr and Charnley so not sure if we're allowed this Dan the man?

• Haha 3

Have the mackems given their expert opinions? I’m going to wager he’s shit? 

Looked over on the eyesore forum and aye, needless to say sorry lads but Ashworth is shit and has had no success, one MLF asked what a technical director even is which must mean the role is pointless, doesn’t matter marra as this bloke is crap at it. Mr no likey Exile questioned whether anyone would be convinced by Ashworth giving them blood money, no likes again, before they got annoyed about open top buses. Oh aye, and they’re all a bit pissed off we have had people arguing with and trolling Brighton fans - I think we all know there’s about to be a new special friendship there. 

So I think we can all feel safe now we know Ashworth is quality. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Howay said:

Have the mackems given their expert opinions? I’m going to wager he’s shit? 

Looked over on the eyesore forum and aye, needless to say sorry lads but Ashworth is shit and has had no success, one MLF asked what a technical director even is which must mean the role is pointless, doesn’t matter marra as this bloke is crap at it. Mr no likey Exile questioned whether anyone would be convinced by Ashworth giving them blood money, no likes again, before they got annoyed about open top buses. So I think we can all feel safe now we know Ashworth is quality. 

Dan Ashworth, who revived the FA providing a platform for individuals, Jordan Pickford & Jordan Henderson included, to thrive in the national team. Or are they going to place total responsibility for that solely at the door of ex-Boro manager Gareth Southgate? 

Dan Ashworth is indeed quality, and they’re fucking fuming at the notion we have him on board. It’s fantastic :lol:

• Like 3

Interesting to note there's not been much, if any, derision of Paris Saint Germain following the death of the former Qatari princess. Guarantee if that had been a former Saudi princess, Oliver Holt et all would be all over it like a Mackem on cheesy chips.

• Like 2

How come Joshua doesn’t seem to have gotten much shit for doing this twice? It’s a fucking joke. He obviously doesn’t give a shit about his fans, it’s all about the money.

• Like 2