Jump to content

Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official


The Mighty Hog
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Sort your links out @Alex :lol:

Clearly a slow news day from the BBC.  Football team decides to play in white & green, how dare they?!  The absolute fucking irony that in a story focused entirely on the anecdotal link between the colours of our shirt and that of the nation who owns us they completely neglect to mention that our new sleeve sponsor is the Middle East's version of Amazon. 

 

Not true - HERETIC !!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

Sort your links out @Alex :lol:

Clearly a slow news day from the BBC.  Football team decides to play in white & green, how dare they?!  The absolute fucking irony that in a story focused entirely on the anecdotal link between the colours of our shirt and that of the nation who owns us they completely neglect to mention that our new sleeve sponsor is the Middle East's version of Amazon. 

That article in general, man. :lol: Best bit is the Amnesty quote at the end where they appear to think it’s our new home kit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

 

Not true - HERETIC !!!!!

 

I probably should have put that bit in inverted commas as I was trying to highlight that is what the MSM portray us to be owned by.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

That article in general, man. :lol: Best bit is the Amnesty quote at the end where they appear to think it’s our new home kit


Yeah it's quite evident they've been asked for a soundbite and haven't quite grasped the full context. 

What a load of BS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Craig said:


Yeah it's quite evident they've been asked for a soundbite and haven't quite grasped the full context. 

What a load of BS.

Great journalism too, to let them run with that idea :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

manchester-city-home-shirt-2022-23-kids_

 

Mmm, nice trim, wonder what inspired those colour choices? 
shutterstock_665151088.jpg?auto=format&f

 

Whilst we're at it...

Foot PSG - PSG : Le maillot Qatar, un bug géant et involontaire à Paris ? -  Foot 01

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

manchester-city-home-shirt-2022-23-kids_

 

Mmm, nice trim, wonder what inspired those colour choices? 
shutterstock_665151088.jpg?auto=format&f

That’s a Qatar flag. Aren’t they owned by the UAE? ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:


Joe Aribo has just signed for Southampton. He looks canny tbf. 


Putting aside the fact that he’s English and played in England until the age of 22 he’s definitely not PL quality from what I’ve seen of him. He benefits hugely from shite opposition. 
 

My point is that of the handful of decent Scottish players who’ve come south in recent years I don’t think any of them have been from Rangers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:


Putting aside the fact that he’s English and played in England until the age of 22 he’s definitely not PL quality from what I’ve seen of him. He benefits hugely from shite opposition. 
 

My point is that of the handful of decent Scottish players who’ve come south in recent years I don’t think any of them have been from Rangers.

 

The arrangement could mean we, through them, could hoover up promising Scottish players. Not just the ones from Glasgae

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

 

The arrangement could mean we, through them, could hoover up promising Scottish players. Not just the ones from Glasgae


Why are they suddenly going to start developing great Scottish talent now when they haven’t done it in over a decade? Even Celtic have a better record at improving young players than Rangers.

 

It seems like the link up is going to be more about us sending our young players there to get first team football rather than us buying anything Rangers have to offer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ewerk said:


Why are they suddenly going to start developing great Scottish talent now when they haven’t done it in over a decade? Even Celtic have a better record at improving young players than Rangers.

 

It seems like the link up is going to be more about us sending our young players there to get first team football rather than us buying anything Rangers have to offer.

Aye, but if Rangers are a route to 'The Richest Club In the World'™ they might attract more, better youth prospects. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.