Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Nothing has changed really though, this is just free advertising for Ashley. I see it like a posh gumtree.

yeah, i'm not getting carried away just yet. we've been down this path before. i think it's been obvious for a while that he'd be up for selling up. the question it whether there is a buyer out there that will match his valuation.

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How long ago was it he was trying to tell us that he wasn’t for selling until we’d won something?

Or if someone came along with another zero on their wealth? Exactly the sort of person who needs to buy the club on tick.

Edited by ewerk
7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Or if someone came along with another zero on their wealth? Exactly the sort of person who needs to buy the club on tick.

:lol: yeah, that line smacks a bit of desperation. Like he's tying to flog the club to a snack head 

Edited by Dr Gloom
18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How long ago was it he was trying to tell us that he wasn’t for selling until we’d won something?

Won the Championship so maybe he classes that as winning silverware. 

Don’t know how to view this tbh, could be a plus as he’s officially saying he wants to sell, or it could be seen in a negative light as he had already made potential buyers sign a non-disclosure agreement so did they pass on the opportunity and now he’s howling it in public? Whatever, just hope he does fuck off.