Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

As I understood the original story about her presence at the Liverpool game, she is not the one with the money, so not the one buying. Unless they form a new company with her at the head.  She is a broker.  She's more titular.  And boy is she titular.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Fucks sake fish, it was a genuine question.

Don't take it personally.  Fish spends so much time on the SAFC message boards that he's more Makem than Mag these days.

2 hours ago, tooner said:

She is the head of the company PCP, and they are interested in NUFC.  PCP is a consortium of investors based in the middle east worth $7Billion

That’s speculation. We have no idea who she represents in her dealings with NUFC.

Staveley, though, has the financial backing of her PCP Capital Partners firm, which has access to around £30billion of Middle Eastern wealth, and news of the progress being made will delight Newcastle supporters who have been desperate to see the back of Ashley for years.iddle Eastern wealth, and news of the progress being made will delight Newcastle supporters who have been desperate to see the back of Ashley for years.

Ewerk this is from the column the good Dr just posted.

Edited by tooner

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

Fucks sake fish, it was a genuine question.

Soz, on here I assume you're all being horrid.

10 hours ago, Leon said:

Don't take it personally.  Fish spends so much time on the SAFC message boards that he's more Makem than Mag these days.

I will find you, and I will write a ponderous essay explaining (poorly) why that isn't the case. Then try and make a shit joke.

You've been warned.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 2

Stavely's to put in a bid of just over £300 million which would still make him  a nice £60+ million profit. We know he's had a lot more out the club with the free tv advertising etc. He'll get back his £135 million that he paid plus the £129 million "never ending loan" hopefully that'll be enough to make him sell up & sod off. Please Ashley accept what ever she offers you & set our club free again from your shackles of greed & misery.

• Like 1

From Caulkin - Reports from "the city" that Staveley and and NUFC have now signed NDAs and a formal bid is expected.

Express Sport - Amanda Staveley launches £300 million bid for club with £300 million also to be made available for transfers.

now that bottom one is standard paper bollocks but if Caulkin thinks the bid is happening than I trust him

And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

If this lot is serious, they should check all of the club's contracts. Ashley showed at Rangers what a cunt he is at stitching up onerous contracts that robbed the club of much needed revenue. He needs to be completely gone, the greedy oaf.

Has any of the press explored the potential impact of the HMRC investigation into any deal?  I know a few people on here have mentioned it but I haven't seen it discussed by journalists.  I mean, I expect any new buyer's due diligence to be be more thorough than Ashley's so I'm sure they'd already be aware of the issue and will be investigating the possible outcomes but I'd be interested to know what they might be.  I know the mackems are pinning all there hopes of things fucking up for us on this, but is there any real possibility that it could derail a takeover?

13 hours ago, tooner said:

She is the head of the company PCP, and they are interested in NUFC.  PCP is a consortium of investors based in the middle east worth $7Billion

Angel Dust is clearly still a moneyspinner

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

£300m for transfers :lol:

Mbappe to Aubameyang, Aubameyang plays the 1-2, Mbappe pulls it back to Joselu!!!! And that's 5 for the former Stoke man at Old Trafford.

B)

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official