Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Those two little cunts and their history re-write over their involvement in the undermining of SBR can go and fuck themselves. They should remember it was the peak of their respective careers* and considering the injury problems they both had the fans showed a lot of patience with both.

*I know Bellamy played in the CL for Liverpool but he had his best years here

Better than tevez iirc

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

He was a fucking good player like, don't get me wrong.

I also enjoyed your Ireland opinion (it was echoed by others to be fair)

On 10/08/2010 at 11:16 AM, Guest alex said:

As I mentioned before I think Bellamy is as good as Tevez yet they're ready to offload him it would appear. I know he's older etc. but it's not like they need the money. I'd also add Ireland is as good as, if not better than, Milner.

Anyway the whole media circus is worth it if for nothing else, it brings amusement watching all the Liverpool fans going into meltdown on Twitter. 

I genuinely don't get their gripe with FSG - have they forgotten how truly dreadful they had it under Gillet & Hicks? 

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: He’ll still be coming in to work and crawling under the same desk every day 10 years after the club is sold. 

It’ll be part of the deal tbh “look afta me ol’ Mucka Lee, ‘ees a sensitive lad and does no ‘aaarm, just likes to ‘ide under his desk, fanks”

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Sky saying reports of a bid are premature reiterating that they are looking at up to 3 clubs and nothing will happen till they have gone over the books.

Fatty's lawyer is saying that a number of credible parties have come forward since Monday.

1 hour ago, adios said:

Sounds a lot like negotiation tactics.

Willy waving before a cracking deal. :good:

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

aye it's not like Liverpool don't throw plenty of cash at players. 

Holding onto Coutinho after the Barca bid suggests a decent level of ambition too

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Holding onto Coutinho after the Barca bid suggests a decent level of ambition too

though it would be most satisfying to see the reaction of fans of the so-called big 6 clubs, if an man city-type takeover were to materialise. 

If the papers are to be believed there were already 4 parties who signed NDA's prior to Stavely. History suggests those who shout the loudest in these situations are all mouth and no trousers. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up sold to someone that hasn't been named yet

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If the papers are to be believed there were already 4 parties who signed NDA's prior to Stavely. History suggests those who shout the loudest in these situations are all mouth and no trousers. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up sold to someone that hasn't been named yet

4 NDA thing is probably a leak to strengthen his negotiating position. imo

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

4 NDA thing is probably a leak to strengthen his negotiating position. imo

Both perfectly plausible like

Judging by her Wiki page, i'd say she is: "I'm just grateful to have been given the opportunities I've had so far. It's not about money — it wouldn't matter if I was making £8 million or £200 million. I just want to go to bed at night and shout "HOWAY THE LADS", before furiously finger blasting myself to photos of Shola

Edited by Sir Les
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sir Les said:

Judging by her Wiki page, i'd say she is: "I'm just grateful to have been given the opportunities I've had so far. It's not about money — it wouldn't matter if I was making £8 million or £200 million. I just want to go to bed at night and shout "HOWAY THE LADS", before furiously finger blasting myself to photos of Shola

Anything to distract you from your current predicament?

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official