Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Gloom is a drinker.

Proper Madmen style drink cabinet in his wood panelled office.

Plus I heard he calls his secretary "kitten".

Aye, explains why he's on here causing pointless arguments about things no one outside of the bidding process really understands or has any information on :smoke-1:

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, explains why he's on here causing pointless arguments about things no one outside of the bidding process really understands or has any information on :smoke-1:

What an arsehole he is.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

If Ashley lets this slip through his sausage fingers shirley there should be a monumehtal backlash from the fans towards Ashley. I'd imagine Ashleyout.com are on stand by.

The atmosphere will be toxic - again.

With Ashley being so good on learning from mistakes there is probably another unnecessary relegation on the cards with Rafa resigning as soon as a deal falls through.

• Like 1

This low bid & letting it be known really is 1-0 to Stavely. This has backed Ashley into a corner hence him being furious it's become public knowledge. Stavely knows he wants to sell he's told everyone he wants to sell but how bad does he want to sell. Ashley is in a no win situation he's already hated by us the fans but if this deal slips away he knows the hatred & vitriol towards him will get worse as this would be seen as a missed opportunity allowijg the club a chance of greater & better things. Just do us all a favour take the money & waddle off please 

31 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You don’t need me for that. You and fish could both start arguments with yourselves. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Ashleyout.com are poised with their fingers hovering above the nuclear button. Be afraid 

:lol:

Aye, I think you're overestimating how much Ashley cares about what we think, Troops.

51 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If she wanted to buy Liverpool, why not go for it?

Don't be daft, the first step towards buying Liverpool is to throw out a derisory bid at a lower tier club. In fact it's so patently obvious that it's bordering on farce.

• Like 1

Think 325 would have been enough and might still end up being the final bid. The debt to Ashley will remain in place as will the signage I imagine. This has always been his plan. No deal will be done unless there is agreement to let him leave his tat in the ground for a period of time (5 years). The main thing is to get the fat fuck out.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Don't be daft, the first step towards buying Liverpool is to throw out a derisory bid at a lower tier club. In fact it's so patently obvious that it's bordering on farce.

This guy. This guy gets it.

2 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Liv want a billion.

When she offers 700 mill her true motive to buy Real Madrid will finally be revealed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Think 325 would have been enough and might still end up being the final bid. The debt to Ashley will remain in place as will the signage I imagine. This has always been his plan. No deal will be done unless there is agreement to let him leave his tat in the ground for a period of time (5 years). The main thing is to get the fat fuck out.

Worst post in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Liv want a billion.

Exactly.

We're not close to them in terms of value. So I cannot see why lowballing Ashley would strengthen Staveley's negotiating arm in any discussions with Liverpool.

Sky Sports reporting that another bid could be made before the end of the week.

Just now, The Fish said:

Exactly.

We're not close to them in terms of value. So I cannot see why lowballing Ashley would strengthen Staveley's negotiating arm in any discussions with Liverpool.

Agreed. The whole Liv thing is fanciful to say the least.

15 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Without wanting to be a doom merchant, a reporter I know down here is used to cover sport reckons this is a facade and she’s using it to turn heads at Liverpool, which remains her real target. 

Hope hes wrong but like so many others, I’m waiting for Jimbo’s telly before I believe anything. 

Just to prove I'm not making it up. Reckon Gloom is using "a reporter reckons" here in the same way that the Daily Mail use "Sources say" ;)

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Ashleyout.com are poised with their fingers hovering above the nuclear button. Be afraid 

_98760684_043009959-1.jpg

Wewish to make it abundantly clear that this is not a military takeover of the football club. As soon as we accomplish our mission we expect the situation to return to normalcy.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Exactly.

It's like when pretty girls used to talk to you in the pub. They were only doing it to make their real target jealous.

I have no idea if what he’s saying is true btw, I’m just repeating what a former sports reporter for a British Daily told me .... yesterday morning, before the bid was made. 

I’m not plucking a theory out of thin air like Parky. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I have no idea if what he’s saying is true btw, I’m just repeating what a former sports reporter for a British Daily told me .... yesterday morning, before the bid was made. 

I’m not plucking a theory out of thin air like Parky. 

'Former reporter'.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official