Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

They probably know less than we do but Chronicle saying Stavely will make a revised offer of a £300 million one off payment with no clauses. However they are also saying Ashley has revised the amount he wants to £350 if these figures are true we've no way of knowing. It looks like both sides are still pretty far apart

Edited by trooper

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

i always write in lower case, doesn't change the fact that my prose is poetic compared to that

I was just trying to be sarcastic as i realise it's how things are done here :icon_lol:

1 minute ago, Kitman said:

It doesn't bother me Ashley has shown little affection for the club. He should be showered in shit however for the lack of ambition and respect. And the complete absence of competence. Joe Kinnear ffs.

TWICE! :lol::jesuswept:   

2 hours ago, adios said:

TWICE! :lol::jesuswept:   

:lol: indeed. Which is twice more than should have been allowed.....unless the owner was vomiting into the fireplace when the idea was run up the flagpole

21 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

How you doing Stevie?

Fish gets abuse everywhere tbf 

I'm OK thanks, just a bit wary at the moment, get latest cancer results on Tuesday.  Maybe it's a bit cowardly but me heeds in a million places the week before I get the result.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official