Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

13 hours ago, The Fish said:

There's nowt we can do now. It's in the lap of the moneymen. This isn't like singing Benitez' name to convince him to stay, the only people who're going to impact this deal are Staveley & the PCP partners, and Ashley and his cohorts.

Yes

11 hours ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Fuck me how do some people on this forum go through day to day life. Full of pant pissing and constant negativity. Have a bit hope ffs.

Pretty amazing, the amount of doom and gloom lately.

14 hours ago, trooper said:

It might be time for the Ashleyout.com & the bed sheet brigade to get fired up again. Let Amanda know in no uncertain terms we want her IN. Also Ashley needs a message that we want him Out. Singing, shouting, bedsheets, flags anything that get the message of Amanda come & buy us & Ashley you sod off

Staveleyin.com?

20 hours ago, trooper said:

It might be time for the Ashleyout.com & the bed sheet brigade to get fired up again. Let Amanda know in no uncertain terms we want her IN. Also Ashley needs a message that we want him Out. Singing, shouting, bedsheets, flags anything that get the message of Amanda come & buy us & Ashley you sod off

The support is more concerned with supporting Rafa and the team. It’s what the manager called for, for the fans to stick together and back the players. We all know the situation. Rafa is constrained by the lack of investment. The playing squad is barely fit for purpose. Team spirit, organisation and a 12th man on the terraces are key to our survival. They don’t need the distraction. 

Another Ashley Out/bedsheet campaign is going to achieve fuck all - just like last time. Ashley will sell when he wants to and won’t be influenced by any supporter pressure group. I’d have thought that’d be obvious by now.

We  all just stand back & watch him continue to ruin the club thats the spirit.  Because if this takeover doesnt happen (if it happens) until after the January window we're in deep shit. We know there'll be little or no money if Ashley's still here, the risk of relegation is a very real.possibility. Factor in will Rafa stick around to be humiliated in a 3rd window. The whole future of the club depends on this & i dont think it would do any harm to let the world know we want Amanda in & Ashley out.

It’s pissing into the wind. It isn’t going to affect anything. Ashley has demonstrated quite clearly that he doesn’t care what supporters want and he won’t be influenced by them.

And your calls to action on an internet message board ads unlikely to rally the troops anyway, I’m afraid do say. 

So yes, Ashley situation is grim, we all want him to go, but the best course of action for supporters is to continue backing Rafa and the lads to the hilt. And to try to turn St James into a fortress. That might help keep us up.

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

We  all just stand back & watch him continue to ruin the club thats the spirit.  Because if this takeover doesnt happen (if it happens) until after the January window we're in deep shit. We know there'll be little or no money if Ashley's still here, the risk of relegation is a very real.possibility. Factor in will Rafa stick around to be humiliated in a 3rd window. The whole future of the club depends on this & i dont think it would do any harm to let the world know we want Amanda in & Ashley out.

I think the world knows our position on this matter. 

And his dog too.

It's just so frustratingbi'm sick to the back teeth of the way the club is being run. Yet with a little (or big) investment this club could be up were it should be not scratching around year in year out for survival in the premiership. Like a few of us here we had a small glimpse with "Keegan's Entertainers" what the club could be like. It has a massive knock on effect not only for the club, the fans, it's the whole city everywhere was buzzing. I'd like to have that experince back & i'd love some of you younger people to enjoy that.

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

It's just so frustratingbi'm sick to the back teeth of the way the club is being run. Yet with a little (or big) investment this club could be up were it should be not scratching around year in year out for survival in the premiership. Like a few of us here we had a small glimpse with "Keegan's Entertainers" what the club could be like. It has a massive knock on effect not only for the club, the fans, it's the whole city everywhere was buzzing. I'd like to have that experince back & i'd love some of you younger people to enjoy that.

It is frustrating, but there's nowt we can do about it.

Grab this book, it might help

We’re all desperate for that mate but we’ve no divine right to ever hit those heights again. That’s not to say we aren’t unlucky to be stuck with an owner like Ashley but the entertainers era could be as good as it gets for many of us, at least in terms of the scintillating football played. 

3 hours ago, trooper said:

It's literally in every thread that it gets brought up that Ashleys an arsehole, this takeover is the be all and end all etc. It's depressing to read all the time. We know the situation were in but at least there's some light at the end of the tunnel it's not all constant shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

It's literally in every thread that it gets brought up that Ashleys an arsehole, this takeover is the be all and end all etc. It's depressing to read all the time. We know the situation were in but at least there's some light at the end of the tunnel it's not all constant shit.

Think how happy everyone on here will be if it goes through though. Trooper might even smile ;)

He’s a proper eeyore like :lol:

agree with SCSI. I like a moan as much as the next man but there really isn’t much as can do other than cross our fingers and hope they agree a deal. On the plus side are in the PL again and we have a highly coveted, world class coach.  If we can get up to 20+ points around Christmas we’ll be in decent shape. 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

He’s a proper eeyore like :lol:

agree with SCSI. I like a moan as much as the next man but there really isn’t much as can do other than cross our fingers and hope they agree a deal. On the plus side are in the PL again and we have a highly coveted, world class coach.  If we can get up to 20+ points around Christmas we’ll be in decent shape. 

Dr. Realism-withadashof-Gloom

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Of course it isn't. People with billions to invest will already be aware of her. She wasn't exactly under the radar before all this. 

You dopey fuck.

It's a tiny fund in the scheme of things borne out by her getting slapped by Liv and resorting to trying to buy a crisis club. Donkey. :)

Edited by Park Life

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

She has helped facilitate multi-billion pound investments in the past. She isn't a small player. She isn't going to gain anything in publicity from all this.

They bought Man City on the cheap and were laughed out of the room at Anfield. They might have a few billion but it clearly isn't all earmarked for football looking at their failed bids in other areas. Funds are continually looking to up the perception of their footprint as there literally are hundreds out there with many billions to spend. Positioning is everything as they are constantly trying to attract more money and the fund game competition is fierce. Buying into the PL automatically gains many column inches because of its world wide reach. The publicity would have done them no harm - unless they fail of course. In saying that she would be better than the fat cunt we have in place as there would be a desire to grow our business with a long term outlook.

Edited by Park Life

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official