Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

This has got Eyes Wide Shut written all over it.

I pity the poor chump that picks Mike's Range Rover Fob from the bowl.

Beads of belly sweat pooling in the small of your back as he tries to thumb in a softy.

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Beads of belly sweat pooling in the small of your back as he tries to thumb in a softy.

Oh FFS !  I actually made that picture in my head you cruel git.

now i feel a bit sick, tonight's curry may be cancelled. 

Thanks a fucking bunch :mad:

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Spekaing from experience? :lol: 

The Mail:

‘Understand that no agreement was reached during their dinner at a curry house in Hampstead and the offer from Staveley and PCP Capital Partners remains at £250million.

Mike Ashley is holding out for £300m and has claimed that a rival bidder is prepared to pay £320m, although no details are known of the second party.

Another complicating factor is Newcastle’s performance on the pitch and the threat of relegation from the Premier League.

Benitez is desperate to reinforce a squad he believes was left short after the summer transfer window and has called on Ashley to invest, reminding him that a club heading for the Championship will not be as valuable to prospective buyers.’

If this takeover's happening it'll have to be sorted by this Friday 15th to give Rafa the final week of the January window to buy reinforcements. I was reading the other day that there would be another 40 days from when the club was bought for the buyers to seek approval from the FA & do further due diligence. If it happens on the 15th the 40 days will take us up to January 24th leaving exactly a week of the window open. Hopefully with a few quid & a week left hopefully Rafa could sign some players. The alternative is Ashley's still here & Rafa spends January in the bargain basement scouring for 4th or 5th choice players & look how that turned out in the summer Lets hope something's finalised by this Friday.

3 hours ago, trooper said:

"Sell our club before it's to late" is the message to Ashley from Big Al.I wonder if we'll see a few bedsheets with this at SJP on Wednesday Night.

you do wonder that a lot.

:D

Honestly man Trooper, do yourself a favour and stop being remotely optimistic- we’re owned by Mike Ashley, the worst possible outcome in any given situation is the one that will happen. 

Think this way and anything nice that slips through the fatnet is s bonus. 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:D

Honestly man Trooper, do yourself a favour and stop being remotely optimistic

And to this day those words were never uttered before or since.

Edited by adios

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official