Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

:lol:

Aye I’ve heard the same, think Ashley comes back from holiday in a week. 

I know he obviously delegates transfers but he always seems to be away on holiday when the transfer window is open the fucking oaf. 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think there was any chance anyway. Ashley was in a good position after we beat Crystal Palace and survival almost looked like a formality, since then things have changed to the extent the buyers hold all the cards. That's why I thought the funding for the transfers coming from the buyers sounded unlikely. I.e. why should they? If Ashley wants to spend the money to protect his investment let him, if he doesn't, that's his risk and he's the one who'll lose out if we get relegated.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Aye

He's gonna gamble with it and a very small part of me hopes he seriously fucks up.  Although that would mean were stuck with the cunt for even longer.

Its annoying isn't it.

You've got to hope this particular gamble works out for him perfectly, he spends nowt, we stay up, he sells and off he goes with tons of money.

Fucker.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

With the state of this transfer window there’s no chance Staveley is buying us until we are mathematically safe from relegation

Ashley said he wanted sold by Christmas,  but he never said what Christmas. ? 

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Don't think there was any chance anyway. Ashley was in a good position after we beat Crystal Palace and survival almost looked like a formality, since then things have changed to the extent the buyers hold all the cards. That's why I thought the funding for the transfers coming from the buyers sounded unlikely. I.e. why should they? If Ashley wants to spend the money to protect his investment let him, if he doesn't, that's his risk and he's the one who'll lose out if we get relegated.

After the last two relegations Ashley still hasn’t got the hang of this protecting your investment malarky tbh

43 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

After the last two relegations Ashley still hasn’t got the hang of this protecting your investment malarky tbh

The daft thing is he gave McLaren money to spend after shitting it at nearly going down the season before.

This has come from the Stavely camp, she's known to be friends with Richard Desmond the publisher of the star & express.  If Ashleys not taken her hand off he's not selling. I think if we were being sold it would've happened by now. Someone hide the scissors in Troops house :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

He's an utter shithouse there's a deal to be done here yet he has no intention of doing it. Prefering to hang on to see if the club is worth even more money when the new tv deal is done. It's all been a ruse to give Rafa nothing again. If Stavely wont give him £350 now i cant see her offering more in the summer in fact she might well walk away now. i guess we'll know pretty soon.

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

This has come from the Stavely camp, she's known to be friends with Richard Desmond the publisher of the star & express.

Aye, that's a good point.

In a way the new TV deal isn't that important. If it goes up 50% then we'll see wages and transfer fees going up too. It isn't like suddenly we'll be able to start turning over tens of millions in profits.

Staveley is still positive the deal will go through, I’m told. It’ll be after the new tv money is announced next month though, at the earliest, so fuck knows how that affects Ashley’s thinking in this window. Earlier reports that she would apparently underwrite our January transfer dealings were inaccurate 

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'd be very surprised if Stavely had upped her offer given our league position predicament

You think Staveley's bid for a football club is based on the league position on any given weekend? Few more fixtures under our belts we could feasibly be 11th. If we're 11th will she suddenly up her bid, then drop it the following week when we drop to 16th, then up again when we grab 12th spot for a weekend?

Edited by The Fish

He'll

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You think Staveley's bid for a football club is based on the league position on any given weekend? Few more fixtures under our belts we could feasibly be 11th. If we're 11th will she suddenly up her bid, then drop it the following week when we drop to 16th, then up again when we grab 12th spot for a weekend?

The clubs been on a downward spiral since negotiations started hence Stavely's reluctance to go near Ashley's valuation

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official