Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I was talking to a buddy last night at indoor about MA selling the club.  I told him that I half wanted us to get relegated so he'd only get a fraction of the price he wanted.  (ok, maybe not half, say 1/5)

My friend said he thought that would be the worst thing to have happen, as he thought that there was no way the fat bastard would sell the club if he wasn't getting a return for his investment.   

What do you gents think? If we get relegated, are we going to be stuck with MFA?

Edited by tooner

8 minutes ago, tooner said:

I was talking to a buddy last night at indoor about MA selling the club.  I told him that I half wanted us to get relegated so he'd only get a fraction of the price he wanted.  (ok, maybe not half, say 1/5)

My friend said he thought that would be the worst thing to have happen, as he thought that there was no way the fat bastard would sell the club if he wasn't getting a return for his investment.   

What do you gents think? If we get relegated, are we going to be stuck with MFA?

If the club can still be sold, I really hope Newcastle aren't relegated.  I'd say there's feck all chance of him leaving if relegation happens but if we're stuck with him anyway, I agree with the sentiment.

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well we were the other two times.

True, but he says he doesn't have the stomach (yeah right) for Football ownership anymore.  

Fuck I hope we don't get relegated, I can't handle him owning us for much longer.

12 minutes ago, tooner said:

True, but he says he doesn't have the stomach (yeah right) for Football ownership anymore.  

Fuck I hope we don't get relegated, I can't handle him owning us for much longer.

I think he might be sick of it and ready to sell but I tend to agree with your mate re: relegation and him then hanging on to recoup his investment as opposed to selling on the cheap 

15 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

We have to survive. If we go down we’re stuck with the cunt. Survival = takeover 

Yep.. or a chance of one at least. He's begrudgingly loaned a few players hoping to keep us up on the cheap, to then sell up in the summer. Think he realises how volatile his SD business is so wants to cash out of NUFC. Of coursethe tightwad had to loan out as many players as possible to negate as much of the additional spend on wages as possible.

Ashley is willing to sell for £300M in a cash upfront deal, but Staveley has failed to get near that and, worryingly for supporters who are hoping to see the back of Ashley after years of enduring his regime, there have been no talks held with Staveley for weeks. [Telegraph]#NUFC

5:36 PM - Feb 5, 2018

I don't think it's that worrying as it's completely expected they won't be talking until at least the TV deal is agreed and probably not until Premiership status is retained.

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

Ashley is willing to sell for £300M in a cash upfront deal, but Staveley has failed to get near that and, worryingly for supporters who are hoping to see the back of Ashley after years of enduring his regime, there have been no talks held with Staveley for weeks. [Telegraph]#NUFC

5:36 PM - Feb 5, 2018

NUFC BREAKING NEWS: FUCK ALL HAS CHANGED. NEXT, THE WEATHER WITH WINCEY WILLIS....

31 minutes ago, adios said:

I don't think it's that worrying as it's completely expected they won't be talking until at least the TV deal is agreed and probably not until Premiership status is retained.

For the TV deal to be a factor we'll have to be in the division. Ashley really is a fucking idiot.

Blinded by greed.

Aye, fuck all has changed. Ashley is still an idiot. Staveley still wants to buy us, Ashley still wants to sell but only for a price that she won’t pay until we have secured PL status because he wouldn’t agree to a relegation clause. Nothing to see. Move along 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I like Wincey tbh 

She was arrested in asda in longbenton a couple of years ago after shop security noticed her putting stuff in her bag without paying including sunglasses and tampons. Apparently she was expecting 'sunny periods'.

• Haha 3

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official