Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

just got an email to say they haven't heard anything for ages, so as you were

Fatty back on track then, expect the next announcement of the club being up for sale around August this year.

I’ve been quite bullish on the prospects for the takeover for a while now but have to confess that was the least encouraging exchange of emails I’ve had with my ITK since the news first broke. 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’ve been quite bullish on the prospects for the takeover for a while now but have to confess that was the least encouraging exchange of emails I’ve had with my ITK since the news first broke. 

Are you sure you're not just telling porkies about your ITK connections ? :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Are you sure you're not just telling porkies about your ITK connections ? :ph34r:

He could be but I'm inclined to believe him as he works in the media and doesn't have any track record of making up ITK shit.

Not only is Gloomy not in the media, he doesn't even live in London, let alone have ITKs. His real name is Brian, he lives in Consett and used to work in the Phileas Fogg crisp factory. Honestly, @Tdansmith, take no notice of him, he's full of shit.

• Haha 3

It’s the first time I’ve ever claimed to have been privy to any ITK stuff regarding the toon, and it’s not through any connections with the club. I just know a reporter in London who speaks regularly to Stavely. I’m told she’s off her tits but she’s serious about buying the club. But that everything has stalled since Ashley leaked that stuff to Sky.

I’m trying to get a sense if it’s just a case of Stavely biding her time until we secure PL status, which is what I was hoping would be the case, but they haven’t talked since they had dinner together last month. I was told to not be surprised now if we’re stuck with Ashley.

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Not only is Gloomy not in the media, he doesn't even live in London, let alone have ITKs. His real name is Brian, he lives in Consett and used to work in the Phileas Fogg crisp factory. Honestly, @Tdansmith, take no notice of him, he's full of shit.

I don’t even have a hover board!

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I have my doubts as to whether he's even a qualified doctor.

:D I'm really starting to like this forum, some funny shit on it. Even TheGingerQueer is funny sometimes. 

48 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It was good until you turned up 

Oh, sorry i thought as you take the piss out of many people here you'd be able to take it back, it was wrong.

20 minutes ago, Dougle said:

It has to be asked.... is Mr smith a mackem?.... seems to bond well with the new one.....

I've got over 1000 posts here and because i "bond" with a new member this last week who's user name is the same on another Newcastle forum I used to post on 

this one http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=62659.0 you decide I'm a mackem ! 

You're a fucking genius mate

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official