Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

24 minutes ago, Ant said:

*clicks one button*

let's try this again @shotleyskunk continue posting like a twat and you can go back to where you came, won't be missed and i'm sure the other user is getting lonely by now :) 

and we can live without insightful pieces like

(i honestly don't understand the comma thing, have you some issue where you need/that happens unintentionally or do you think that looks dead on? mind boggling)

Well said Ant 

50 minutes ago, Ant said:

*clicks one button*

let's try this again @shotleyskunk continue posting like a twat and you can go back to where you came, won't be missed and i'm sure the other user is getting lonely by now :) 

and we can live without insightful pieces like

(i honestly don't understand the comma thing, have you some issue where you need/that happens unintentionally or do you think that looks dead on? mind boggling)

Fortunately, i have never felt the need to copy and paste any of your posting , blissfully ignorant  "I'm a mong who uses too many commas" do you have a rule which limits the "I'm a mong who uses too many commas" per sentence? . I dont give a toss what you do,it has been mentioned that 90 pcent of new posters piss off after a few days anyway.This forum is like stepping into an old boys club,and if someone new steps on a few toes so what?..I am sure most of the bratts on here can look after themselves, rather than call in 'security'. Get a fukkin life man !!

8 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

Fortunately, i have never felt the need to copy and paste any of your posting , blissfully ignorant ,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you have a rule which limits the ,, per sentence? . I dont give a toss what you do,it has been mentioned that 90 pcent of new posters piss off after a few days anyway.This forum is like stepping into an old boys club,and if someone new steps on a few toes so what?..I am sure most of the bratts on here can look after themselves, rather than call in 'security'. Get a fukkin life man !!

You really are something else btw your making a proper dick of yourself telling people to fuck off it's not big & it's not clever. Now take your blue pop & piss off

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

You really are something else btw your making a proper dick of yourself telling people to fuck off it's not big & it's not clever. Now take your blue pop & piss off

The quantity of ' fuck offs' , is in direct response to the number of 'fuck offs i received prior to my first 'fuck off'.I assumed it was the correct method of disapproval?

3 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

The quantity of ' fuck offs' , is in direct response to the number of 'fuck offs i received prior to my first 'fuck off'.I assumed it was the correct method of disapproval?

Your making yourself look stupid 

1 minute ago, Ant said:

There can be a rule, I can make one, I can just block it or I can parse your inane sentences to automatically replace the commas with "I'm a mong" every time you do it watch *clicks fingers* done.

see on other forums that are run like 606, they're happy for members to post any oul shite, they're desperate for users and posts, like the forum you came from for example, we're not, we get good traffic and have been around for a while, why's that? because we're generally pretty easy going with what people post, viewpoint and opinion wise, as long as they don't post like they've downed 10 tins of special brew and can form a sentence.

you can't / won't, but you will or you'll be gone, which is of little consequence to me

And little to me, this is a mild form of entertainment whilst the snow clears here in sunny Shotley Bridge. As i am only on another couple of forums, i am unaware of how they behave. But as you point your finger at me / ban me.Take a look at a few others as well  young 'en

6 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

And little to me, this is a mild form of entertainment whilst the snow clears here in sunny Shotley Bridge. As i am only on another couple of forums, i am unaware of how they behave. But as you point your finger at me / ban me.Take a look at a few others as well  young 'en

It's as plain as day your only here to cause trouble you've nothing of any interest to say to anyone 

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

Your making yourself look stupid 

As with everything else in life that is your opinion. I'm 62, have been to more games following Newcastle than most on here.I dont need some spotty , male groomed , nintendo playing child to grief me about being a  Makem. Having played for the Toon at a pro level , i may have some insight into the club . and stories from way back when. Plus i have many friends/ colleagues who are still with many teams. Time to go i think, "I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas"

:lol:

Always enjoyable when Ant turns the guns on someone.

BTW that 90% remark wasn't suggesting that we hound people out - it's just that not everyone can make the cut to post here ;) They tend to leave of their own accord once they realise this.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

My 7 year old says that all the time. Drives me nuts :lol:

It was Fop's weapon of choice (before your time probably) only in a more verbose way

Mad when Ant turns into a comic book dictator when he's dishing out banning warnings. "Well, I could take myself into your village, burn it to the ground, killing everyone you have ever loved and cared about. That is the price for failure under my rule. I have that power but thankfully, I'm feeling generous this morning" right before his henchman lobs some poor farmer's arm off with a claymore.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official