Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

10 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

The kind that frequent Grey's Club  

Is that still going? Never been but it was always referred to as ‘Jurassic Park’ 

9 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I can understand why, the last bird I bucked after meeting in there looked like a Pterodactyl.

oh that’s where this was meant to be

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/04/2018 at 17:13, SpaceCadet said:

£380-400m :blink:

It's safe to say that whoever, if anybody ends up buying the club at anything close to Ashley's asking price they are more than keen on becoming the next custodian(s) of Newcastle United. 

Aye, but the pity for us I suppose is that if they managed to get it for £300m, we might have an extra £80-100m to spend. I'm sure it wouldn't work like that in reality but even so.

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, but the pity for us I suppose is that if they managed to get it for £300m, we might have an extra £80-100m to spend. I'm sure it wouldn't work like that in reality but even so.

I think we're going to spend 70-100 regardless of our custodian, for me the bonus would be Rafa spending the extra money from moving players out.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official