Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Can you imagine if essembee put the same level of dedication into something legitimately productive, as he does into hating Sunderland? He'd probably be running the fucking country by now.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Decent effort from you,but a little insensitive.I was adopted at a very young age but if I ever look into who my real dad is,I'll mention your comment.

What would you do if you discovered your Dad was a Mackem, and had played for them? 

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What would you do if you discovered your Dad was a Mackem, and had played for them? 

It's a possibility. How old was his mother when she had him?

I don't mind the idea of us living within our means, it's the unpredictability of the owner and also his inability to maximise revenue which is an issue if that is how we're going to play it in the long run. Especially as so much then rides on the manager and how lucky we currently are in that regard

You have to say that the only rational reading of all Ashley's attempts to sell are that he uses it to get the fans onside. He has no intention of actually selling unless an offer that's over-the-odds comes in.

It's obviously difficult to quantify how much the club is worth - we've got more potential than Southampton, but you'd have to value us lower than, say, Everton, mostly thanks to the relegations and mismanagement that came due to Ashley.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

You have to say that the only rational reading of all Ashley's attempts to sell are that he uses it to get the fans onside. He has no intention of actually selling unless an offer that's over-the-odds comes in.

It's obviously difficult to quantify how much the club is worth - we've got more potential than Southampton, but you'd have to value us lower than, say, Everton, mostly thanks to the relegations and mismanagement that came due to Ashley.

Lower than the 2nd team in their city who need to spend £400million on a new stadium?

1 hour ago, rogerbarton said:

I would say that Allardyce merits a hefty discount to Everton’s market value

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

I could swear at 1:16 it says 'my daddy tried to bone her in the summer'. :D

It does, aye. It's "Bore me with a sermon" unfortunately :D

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official