Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I remember going to Edinburgh about 1989, pub crawl around the "Grass Market" I asked the barman for a Jack n coke he went mental he said " do you know were you are laddie & your asking for that American shite". I looked behind him & he had about 50 different brands of whisky  behind the bar :D

• Haha 1

Guest newcastle8

Reported £340m, should be a sound investment, 52,000 stadium, thriving city, hunger for success. Team strengthening needed. Stadium, land is leased, not freehold, stands may need re-furbishment, possible increased capacity.

So a murderous, theocratic dictator investor fronted by Stavley who's Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend. We might need to get Max Clifford on this lads to smooth out the edges a little... oh shit he's dead isn't he :icon_lol:

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

So a murderous, theocratic dictator investor fronted by Stavley who's Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend. We might need to get Max Clifford on this lads to smooth out the edges a little... oh shit he's dead isn't he :icon_lol:

I hear Charlie Methadone* is free?

*The Don's brilliant PR man at Sunderland. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’d honestly rather stick with Ashley. He’s a weapons grade cunt but at least you can’t accuse him of stoning people to death for apostasy or witchcraft. 

Morals or Mbappe?

C7E973EA-95D2-472E-839C-02E649BB9920.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’d honestly rather stick with Ashley. He’s a weapons grade cunt but at least you can’t accuse him of stoning people to death for apostasy or witchcraft. 

That’s only because he could neither spell nor explain apostasy. :lol:

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Hopefully Ashley and Charnley try to squeeze an extra 10 million out of it and get invited to the Saudi embassy to smooth things out

I’m picturing two steel reinforced chairs suspended over a shark tank 

16 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

i guessed that mate!

scotch or irish it's the work of the devil i reckon.

won a bottle of laphroaig one year for having the dream team which scored the most points in the fixtures immediately before christmas, i was led to believe it was a good one. hideous, swapped it for 20 embassy regal!

apologies to whisky (e) lovers everywhere!

That’s the TCP of the gods you philistine! :D

• Haha 1

B

If this goes ahead It’s the end for me...I’m rapidly falling out of love with corporate 21st century football anyway but this would just about put the tin hat on it. A game refereed from a truck in a car park financed by the cunts who brought you Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda. No fuckin thanks. 

• Like 3

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official