Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

According to one source in that FT article, the deal could be done as soon as Tuesday. Another said it could take weeks or collapse altogether   

Nothing like hedging your bets 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sammynb said:

The contortions some may be about to go through to justify support for these people will be spectacular :lol:

For the unthinking majority though the nature of those involved is irrelevant

I’m perfectly willing to admit that I’m the same as any other fucker and there’s a good chance I’ll be seduced if it goes through but the question remains, why does Ashley need to sell?  🤔

7 hours ago, trophyshy said:

Whichever evil murderers buy us, I’d like to see us sponsored by Huawei. It’s a perfect fit.  

Huawei the lads.  

My exceedingly southern English other half went into town to get a new phone. Came back later v. chuffed with herself..” You’ll be really pleased with me, I got a Geordie phone!” :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

What is more unnerving, Gloom? A state that believes, culturally, based on religious teachings, in the oppression of women and other minority groups - and which believes that it is doing the right thing, as dismal as that view is?

Or is it a state which professes to care about these considerations, but which uses the moral legitimacy it gains by notionally standing for such things in order to justify tearing around the middle east with reckless abandon, instigating wars, blowing up children, and funding any group at all (ISIS and indeed Saudi Arabia) as long as it fulfills a strategic objective to win power, resources, or financial gain?

The Saudis, as wrong as they may be, have a cultural reason for being total asshats. The American government does not - it simply does not care on any level. Therefore, I suggest that the US is more psychotic than Saudi Arabia.

EDIT - I really tried to resist making this post, I swear :lol: 

I thought we agreed not to do this in this thread :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

As the fat cunt has a habit of making rash decisions Out of his fat beer gut I see it as very likely that he ends talks out of the blue.

If only half of the things about the deal are true it would be a no brainer to do the deal.

But as he hardly has a brain...

14 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I wonder how many snakes will come slithering back if / when we get rid of Ashley. 

Not many is my guess. 

Snakes?

Like who? Ashley brought in a decent number of snakes himself, I would have thought we'd be net zero on snakes at least.

14 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I wonder how many snakes will come slithering back if / when we get rid of Ashley. 

Not many is my guess. 

If 10k empty seats this season has finally forced his hand you personally will have played no part in acheiveing it. So fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official