Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, acrossthepond said:

If it happens it'll have nowt to do with any of us and you shouldn't feel anything over it. Whether we want them, or Ashley, or anyone else, NUFC will always belong to us. 

You can go for me mate. Back the regime or support another team.

Just now, 247 said:

Personally I dont give a fuck if they get up to some barbaric shite in the country they come from. They are buying a football club, I find it odd to try and take the moral high ground over a sports venture.. if they were rolling into Newcastle in tanks and enforcing sharia law then thats another story. You see where im coming from..

Its not happening anyway so its a pointless debate

I absolutely do see where you're coming from. What I object to is the fact that they're using this to whitewash their image, which is horrible and should rightly remain so, because they are some of the lowest, filthiest cunts on earth. 

If they take us over, and we become a global powerhouse (or even just a successful, ambitious PL club) I'll not cry any tears or say it doesn't count because it's bought by Saudi oil money. Everyone in football now is a turbo-cunt. Moshiri at Everton, the dildo twins at West Ham, Abramovitch, Kroenke, the Glazers, the Chinese, etc etc. It's one scumbag after another. I just don't want to be owned by this particular set of cunts. The idea of them using the ownership of our club to try to cultivate an international image and status which they obviously intend to be part of their continuation strategy as we transition to a post-oil world sickens me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Fuck the fucking Saudis. Literal medieval tyrants, giving an entire religion of 1bn+ people a bad name. 100 years ago their country was a dusty shithole named Nejd where the last scraps of a corrupt dynasty ruled over the emptiness of the Rub al-Khali. 200 before that they were getting their shit kicked in by my ancestors because they tried to put on airs. Now they spread their cancerous ideology across the Middle East and call themselves the guardians of Islam while they do coke off hookers' arses in Monaco and dismember Muslims before dissolving them in acid, not to mention raping their Filipina maid-slaves while withholding their exit visas and passports. 

Fuck the house of Saud, fuck their degenerate country, fuck their false piety, fuck their oil money. I want nothing to do with them. It is one of my great regrets that Mecca is situated within their borders because it means that one day I will have to enter their excuse for a country. I'd have another fifty years of Ashley before a year under Saudi ownership. 

tumblr_inline_norl8cAPBc1t1k27k_400.gifv

44 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

And that is the first post anyone has made that has given me pause in just accepting this. Back to hand wringing and internal conflict for me.

i think an apology is overdue 

i'll keep watching, but knowing where the funding is coming from might take the edge off romping to our third successive premier league and european cup double. 

1 hour ago, acrossthepond said:

Fuck the fucking Saudis. Literal medieval tyrants, giving an entire religion of 1bn+ people a bad name. 100 years ago their country was a dusty shithole named Nejd where the last scraps of a corrupt dynasty ruled over the emptiness of the Rub al-Khali. 200 before that they were getting their shit kicked in by my ancestors because they tried to put on airs. Now they spread their cancerous ideology across the Middle East and call themselves the guardians of Islam while they do coke off hookers' arses in Monaco and dismember Muslims before dissolving them in acid, not to mention raping their Filipina maid-slaves while withholding their exit visas and passports. 

Fuck the house of Saud, fuck their degenerate country, fuck their false piety, fuck their oil money. I want nothing to do with them. It is one of my great regrets that Mecca is situated within their borders because it means that one day I will have to enter their excuse for a country. I'd have another fifty years of Ashley before a year under Saudi ownership. 

:nufc:

FUCKIN RIGHT ON BROTHER! 

If we get Mbappe though.. 🤔

• Haha 1

Story in the mail about Ashley asking the Saudi's to get on with it so it doesn't turn into another saga played out in the media. Between that and him having previously said that once it gets out it's unlikely to happen, it appears that he's laying the PR groundwork in order to call them time wasters when he eventually pulls the plug. I hope I'm entirely wrong but obviously you wouldn't put anything past the cunt. It will be a bit harder to call the Crown Prince of Saudi a time waster though.

Edited by Polarboy

A video update from Sky. Not much new in terms of info, apart from a few anonymous statements from the Newcastle higher ups regarding the news being leaked supposedly. https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/11919412/newcastle-takeover-next-few-days-critical

Edited by Polarboy

Looking at this today it looks like Stavely has just gone round to the world's worst cunts and begged them for the money to do the deal she wanted to do 18 months ago.... If theres not a name for people like that we should invent one :cuppa:

16 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Looking at this today it looks like Stavely has just gone round to the world's worst cunts and begged them for the money to do the deal she wanted to do 18 months ago.... If theres not a name for people like that we should invent one :cuppa:

Sexy beeatch? 

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

She's a "Dawn the Prawn" to me.... Take her head off and the rest is lovely 🦐

The trouble with taking her head off is, 'em. 

Well, as meat loaf said two out of three ain't bad. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official