Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I don’t buy that Ashley is wanting to sell tbh. He’ll fuck this all up one way or another, then we can look forward to cunts like Simon Jordon (and all the other cunts Strawb mentioned) blabbing on about how great it is for football that NUFC remained in Ashley’s hands. 

As others have said there literally isn’t going to be a better opportunity for him to sell if this lot really are interested buyers. The fat cunt must be one of the luckiest people going, he had a golden opportunity with the Man City lot, completely fucked it up, and now another chance to line his pockets after 12 years of just fucking around with the club comes to him. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

I honestly think we’ll only be free of Ashley when  he dies. Hope I’m wrong.....would I rather have a middle eastern despot own our club? If he’s going to spunk huge amounts of cash on the team, stadium and facilities, you bet I would. Better than being a zombie club under Ashleys ownership, never aiming for more than survival with nothing to look forward to

I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic because i just can't fathom what Ashley actually gets out of going through this charade over and over.

The fans hate him and are already staying away plenty. The club isn't making him any money in a direct sense, and i struggle to imagine that it really helps in a big way through advertising. Is the advertising worth £70m profit..? It can't be.

As I was saying earlier can you really quantify the kind of publicity he gets with something like this Saudi takeover attempt in terms of value to him. He and his companies names were splashed all over media from the US to the Middle East and elsewhere. Granted a fair portion of it may veer into bad publicity, but he's the kind of creature that loves all forms of publicity and believes he can use all forms of it to his own benefit.

Edited by Polarboy

Waddle on 5Live last night man.

He was saying why would Ashley sell at £350m.  According to him thats only 3 seasons in the premiership.  Apparently the training ground etc is magnificent.  The cunt has his tongue so far up Ashleys are he can taste his fucking food.

7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

As I was saying earlier can you really quantify the kind of publicity he gets with something like this Saudi takeover attempt in terms of value to him. He and his companies names were splashed all over media from the US to the Middle East and elsewhere. Granted a fair portion of it may veer into bad publicity, but he's the kind of creature that loves all forms of publicity and believes he can use all forms of it to his own benefit.

Does Sports Direct do any business outside of the UK? We ultimately know very little about him except that he's broadly a moron. I can buy into the notion that he scuppered deals like this through being an idiot, but less so that he's intentionally wasting everyone's time. 

I guess we'll see in the end anyway.

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Waddle on 5Live last night man.

He was saying why would Ashley sell at £350m.  According to him thats only 3 seasons in the premiership.  Apparently the training ground etc is magnificent.  The cunt has his tongue so far up Ashleys are he can taste his fucking food.

That's a fucking stupid statement anyway. Revenue does not equal profit. How many years would it take Ashley to get all his money back from the club and also an additional £70m? More than 12 apparently.

Get the tea towels in the bin The Ruski's are coming 

NEW: Russian interest in NUFC?

On Tuesday the Press Association reported that there are two rival consortia also in talks with Mike Ashley over a buy out of Newcastle United. “The Sports Direct magnate’s representatives are understood to be continuing takeover negotiations with both parties despite the emergence over the weekend of details of a £340million proposal funded in large part by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund,” Damian Spellman wrote.

And later BBC Look North reported that one of the two groups rivalling the Saudi group is based in Russia and is continuing talks with Newcastle

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Does Sports Direct do any business outside of the UK? We ultimately know very little about him except that he's broadly a moron. I can buy into the notion that he scuppered deals like this through being an idiot, but less so that he's intentionally wasting everyone's time. 

I guess we'll see in the end anyway.

He has his tat stores all over Europe and parts of Asia. As has been stated buying Newcastle was all part of his plan to expand shite diarrhoea internationally. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official