Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Mike Ashley doesn’t want to sell. It’s a simple as that.

I think he does in some ways.  But he wants to keep a certain foot in the door via either some % or via advertising rights.  Basically he wants to have his cake and eat it the fat shit eating cunt.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The worry is there’s now rumblings of the Premier League broadcasting overseas TV packages themselves to cut out the middleman and potentially quadruple their income. Ashley isn’t going to want to miss out on a slice of that pie 

why the fuck would it worry you?

you're a willing and proud backdrop for an absolute cunts advert.

you fucking braindead moronic halfwit.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Howay mate, keep it decent. 

It's rare we have to do any modding on here  but there's no need for that carry on. 

aye ok tom.

but sometimes the truth hurts.

delete it if you think his goading of those who retain some principles didn't warrant a dose of harsh reality.

26 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

why the fuck would it worry you?

you're a willing and proud backdrop for an absolute cunts advert.

you fucking braindead moronic halfwit.

Stevie? Is that you?:lol:

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Stevie was partial himself to taking a 'spare brief' during his boycott. 

Fair enough, given he would often shit himself 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 7

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The worry is there’s now rumblings of the Premier League broadcasting overseas TV packages themselves to cut out the middleman and potentially quadruple their income. Ashley isn’t going to want to miss out on a slice of that pie 

Highly unlikey. It's all well and good for English speaking countries to take a feed directly from Britain (although the US would probably want US based commentary/pundits) but there is little chance the Premier League would want to invest in extra facilities/commentators to cover alll the non English speaking customers, especially when they are already getting a squillion pounds from these broadcasters anyway. The only reason there are rumbling is because someone thinks they can control the pirating of games but they will never stop that even if they are packaging it themselves.

If there's one thing we've learned over the last twenty years it's that when broadcasting revenue goes up then so do transfer fees and wages. It's not like we'll suddenly be making tens of millions in profit that Ashley can siphon off. If anything it makes the club a riskier proposition due to the chance of relegation.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye ok tom.

but sometimes the truth hurts.

delete it if you think his goading of those who retain some principles didn't warrant a dose of harsh reality.

Ive goaded no one. Although you and Quiff following me round this place daily is getting boring now tbh

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ive goaded no one. Although you and Quiff following me round this place daily is getting boring now tbh

i apologise unreservedly for name calling, i don't agree with much you have to say, but nonetheless that was unwarranted.

i don't follow you around the board on a daily basis, i'm not even on that often, but as it's a relatively quiet board and we have polar opposite views on the club, its ownership and the way to address it going forward i suppose it's inevitable we'll cross swords occasionally.

once again, apologies. 

:)

The deal will not happen because ashley is in the wrong bank !  Arrh well never mind, maybe next transfer window he will sell up ?

from the mail

Mike Ashley’s links to Qatar threaten Newcastle’s Saudi takeover…

The prospects for Saudi Arabia’s proposed £340million takeover of Newcastle have not been helped by the fact that Mike Ashley is receiving financial advice from Qatar.

Ashley’s Frasers Group, which was known as Sports Direct until last year, employ the Qatar National Bank as their investment advisers, a fact that has not been lost on the Saudi Public Investment Fund who are behind the Newcastle bid.

Saudi Arabia cut off diplomatic relations with Qatar three years ago and their blockade of the country continues.’

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official