Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, Rayvin said:

Is this actually happening? Where's @247? He shoots it down every time it comes up.

He has been dealt with.

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

This is for @Tom

:lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Why the fuck would someone buy a football club at the moment?

Because Corona Virus 

+

recently hoovering up nearly every dying business on UK high streets 

=

Big fuckin trouble financialcially for the fat cunt? 🤔

Still far from happy about Saudi involvement but I expect that will pass... :glare:

Is there anyway of blocking the people, likely mostly mackem sore loser wind ups, who piss their pants about the Saudi's being involved in the bid if it happens. I want to luxuriate in being the richest club in the world without their Debby downer behaviour.

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

9617495A-058B-44F3-8646-6421F46BA7FA.gif

:lol: At the pic. 

I don’t get why he says we’ve been here before, we definitely have never been this far tbh with regard to the documents being submitted etc. 

• Like 1

So who’s going to run the club after this is completed? Charnley should be getting his CV up to date because leaving him in charge would be like letting a toddler drive a Bentley.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So who’s going to run the club after this is completed? Charnley should be getting his CV up to date because leaving him in charge would be like letting a toddler drive a Bentley.

That’s a bit fucking harsh on toddlers 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Seeing the back of Shepherd’s tea boy would be class. Imagine hiring professionals to run the club rather than some bald mug who scraped an AAT.

I'm bordering on being optimistic, this is quite remarkable for a cynical old twat like me 

however, to return to type, I still won't be properly happy even if we're sold, it'll feel like a hollow victory without something really bad happening to the fat cunt!

:)

• Like 2

The mackems are baffled as to why we would be excited by this. We are either mugs because there is nothing in this, or we shouldn’t be excited because the Saudis have no affinity with Newcastle. Neither point stopped them wanking themselves daft over a very tenuous link to possibly being bought by a passive investment group Michael Dell part owned, nor did lack of affinity stop them getting all excited by the Del Boy and Rodney Trotter chancers that own them. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

The mackems are baffled as to why we would be excited by this. We are either mugs because there is nothing in this, or we shouldn’t be excited because the Saudis have no affinity with Newcastle. Neither point stopped them wanking themselves daft over a very tenuous link to possibly being bought by a passive investment group Michael Dell part owned, nor did lack of affinity stop them getting all excited by the Del Boy and Rodney Trotter chancers that own them. 

What you’re not taking into account is what bitter fuckers they are, and how this will eat at their very core until they are nothing but empty shells of humanity, powered purely on all-consuming jealousy… a bit more than they usually are :lol:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s a bit fucking harsh on toddlers 

As I have said before imho Charnley has committed treason. He was at the club before Ashley took over and should have known what the club is about. Instead he simply carried out what he was asked to do. I’ll never not forget his attempts to explain why successful cup runs are bad or his statement about the club facilities being fit for purpose.

I won’t make jokes about the sheikhs and treason though...

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official