Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just like when the mackems got bought over and they got the fans in to install the new seats I think we should have an open day where the fans get to come in and rip down every piece of that shitty Sports Direct branding.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I think it would be reasonable to keep Bruce until the end of the season given where we are. With that in mind I hope their first act is to sack him with immediate effect 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fcuk me, it could be the sun, but I am having heart palpitations!

BTW, when is @Gemmillop.  Stay safe safe sweetheart, hope it goes ok x

Had a check on Tuesday and put straight on a list for the op which was yesterday. All fine, cheers for asking. A bit sore but just watching the fucking telly (again!). 

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

It's a matter of time before failed crystal palace owner simon jordon say's he was correct all along about ashley selling, richard keys will no doubt say the new owners should never go back to Rafa, rio ferdinand will design a thawb and kevin nolan will say he never wanted to manager NUFC.

This takeover situation will give Jordon another opportunity to say we’re only a big club in Newcastle .He’s the only one ,apart from the mackems,who goes on about certain clubs being bigger than others.

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I doubt it, inflated advertising deals are one of the ways to get money into the club while avoiding FFP rules.

Aye, they'll come down. If for no other reason than £2m for the amount of the stadium that's covered is a fucking piss take.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the sports direct adverts stay. Especially if Ashley thinks the club will do a Man City in the coming years 

As well as what ewerk said, I just get the feeling he needs the money so isn’t in that strong a bargaining position. Given his history I can’t imagine him selling unless he thought he had to

I’m not sure if he needs the money tbh. The only reason he’d want that amount of cash was if he were going to buy up Sports Direct shares. Which is a real possibility at the moment when the price has tanked.

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

As well as what ewerk said, I just get the feeling he needs the money so isn’t in that strong a bargaining position. Given his history I can’t imagine him selling unless he thought he had to

Which will make this all the sweeter- he’s going because he’s in trouble. 
I hope he loses the fucking lot, and ends up drinking White Lightning from the bottle in a park. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

good time to cash out. he won't get a price like this again and he knows it 

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Centre forward, rarely misses the target.

Apart from the centre forward part & the never missing the target part that’s an accurate description of Big Joe Linton.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Which will make this all the sweeter- he’s going because he’s in trouble. 
I hope he loses the fucking lot, and ends up drinking White Lightning from the bottle in a park. 

I hope he loses enough where he can only afford to buy Sunderland on a leveraged takeover and gets llambias to be the face of the new regime on 'Sunderland till I die 3' whilst they combust on and off the field as new manager Pardew fails in the play offs and Ashley's financial backers fall through. Final scene ends with a fan pulling his trakka top up to reveal a t-shirt saying 'Why allwuz us?' on it as Ashley walks to his taxi surrounded by a couple of bodyguards barely registering the fan. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I hope he loses enough where he can only afford to buy Sunderland on a leveraged takeover and gets llambias to be the face of the new regime on 'Sunderland till I die 3' whilst they combust on and off the field as new manager Pardew fails in the play offs and Ashley's financial backers fall through. Final scene ends with a fan pulling his trakka top up to reveal a t-shirt saying 'Why allwuz us?' on it as Ashley walks to his taxi surrounded by a couple of bodyguards barely registering the fan. 

© FULWELL70 Productions

• Haha 4

I hope this does go through, and they do what we are all dreaming by heavily investing and making us a massive club. Potentially one of the best bits will be years down the line we will see utter tragic players like Colback lauded as ex-Newcastle players because people will have forgotten we were utter shite. 

It’ll be interesting to see which one of our ex-player group that slate us all the time crawl over broken glass to be associated with NUFC, looking at the likes of Bellamy and Owen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official