Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Well, I Am Sold. 

Which is in no way a reference to the Estate Agents of the same name. 

Pure coincidence. :naughty:

He doesn't look the type of wanker who's an estate agent. Actually, tell a lie, he does. :good:

:lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He doesn't look the type of wanker who's an estate agent. Actually, tell a lie, he does. :good:

Especially one that’s based in Regent Centre in….  Newcastle! 

Full House! 

• Haha 1

Dresses like he's in fucking boyzone, wears slippers, no socks, is about late 20s early 30s, is called Callum would've been Josh or something similarly shit, works in a fucking estate agents and probably has never struck a bat in his fucking life. Exactly the sort of wanker I can't abide. 

Alreet Josh, sorry, Callum? :hiya:

• Haha 2

Just now, trophyshy said:

This place is going to become a Mecca for these jokers.

And just like the teams that dare take on Rafa’s Jihad 11 they’ll get fucking murdered.

• Haha 3

I actually feel a bit sorry for the no-socks skinny jeans chin-minged little irrelevance. 
Imagine growing up in Middlesbrough, spending your whole life thinking “ get me out of this shithole”, you get to 18 and think- “ University! Get in! I’m free!”…

but then being so dense you end up doing Business Studies. 

In Hull. :lol:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for the no-socks skinny jeans chin-minged little irrelevance. 
Imagine growing up in Middlesbrough, spending your whole life thinking “ get me out of this shithole”, you get to 18 and think- “ University! Get in! I’m free!”…

but then being so dense you end up doing Business Studies. 

In Hull. :lol:

I resemble this remark, apart from I went to a proper uni in a proper city

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

‘Another boring Sunday afternoon, think I’ll crack open a beer and wind up some Geordies online’.

One hour late and life in tatters:

AA351320-310E-44B4-9CAF-31234FC928C0.gif

Fucking hell lads. I was going to suggest a temporary stoppage on new sign ups, but maybe we just make people who sign up take a look at this thread before they are able to try and troll. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, v.old said:

Wild Arabia on BBC Four now for bit of info on culture and natural history relating to our new overlords chums.

If there’s any TV/film company that’s consistently turning out programmes better than the BBC Natural History department is like to see it, and that goes for any genre. 
Everything they do, without fail, is world class. 

An American pal of mine was fucking livid a few years back when one of Attenborough’s series was released over there with Neil Degrasse-Tyson narrating instead of him. 

• Like 1

Aye, I was watching that Through the Americas show with Simon Whatshisface and they were interviewing some homeless woman in California and the one thing she knew about the UK was David Attenborough.

Commercial TV would never invested that sort of money in his shows. Another reason to protect the BBC, if you needed one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official