Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

16 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I wonder who the Newcastle United fan it was who gave him a good kicking all those years ago ? 

It's the only thing that would explain his constant wind up and hate towards  NUFC fans.

Howay who was it  ? 

Manchester the year 2028

”eeeh duck so argh kid, you gotta roll with it. glory supporter, How come you support Newcastle then?”

”actually my grandad is from Saudi Arabia”

:lol::lol: Already fucking loving this. Look at the size of him btw, looks like the two sex pests have been hitting the buffet cart, a buffet cart bought and paid for by Qatar - another country of human rights abusers but Keysey finds no hypocrisy with taking their money and laying into the house of Saud. 

I also find it odd that he just came out and said he wishes it wasn’t us, not that he is usually witty or anything but he at least normally tries to hide his digs a little bit. What an arrogant little prick btw, of all the things you can say the Saudis have done that little gimp pick illegally hacking the BeIn sports streams because it might see him out of a job, fingers crossed you little chimp fathered fucker :lol:.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think he's saying he wishes it wasn't us because he'd rather it wasn't us who were owned by a country that has serious human rights issues, rather than it wasn't us getting money to allow us to compete.  I think he's framing it as either he actually wants us to do well but doesn't want it to be at this cost, or that he knows it sounds like he's against us and will get shit for that.

Of course whatever he's claimed ethical argument is, it's clearly bollocks as he goes on show what's he's really concerned about his pocket as the Saudi's are taking money from Bein Sports by showing their streams.  And given that Qatar's human rights record's hardly spotless, it's a bit of a joke that they're sitting on a Bein show talking about how bad the Saudi's may or may not be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anth said:

"Morality" from a man who was riding his daughters mate while his wife was suffering from Cancer?

Jesus!

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

At least he’s squeaky clean himself though, and not the type of cunt who’d bang his daughter’s mate whilst his wife was suffering from cancer. 

Almost word for word :lol:

Beat me to it. 

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Almost word for word :lol:

Beat me to it. 

'morality' from a man who'd virtually copy someone else's post straight away?

"Do me a favour."

1694039_richard-keys_1.jpeg

• Haha 3

Just reading apparently Mane wants to be away from Liverpool. He's annoyed Klopp backed Van Dijk for the Ballon d'Or instead of him. He'd be a canny replacement for "Big Joe" :nufc:

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

'morality' from a man who'd virtually copy someone else's post straight away?

"Do me a favour."

1694039_richard-keys_1.jpeg

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Alright, monkey fist.

:lol:
Fuck the pair of you. 

• Haha 3

I’m still thinking about the state of that Key’s clip. :lol: 

‘Now far be it for us to impose our Western values on them. If they want to stone the whores and hang the poofs then that’s their prerogative. But when they start broadcasting our football matches then a line has been crossed.’

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

I've heard that the players have all been told that the deal is done and any of them who's contract is nearly up have been told that contract talks will be with the new owners.

If that ginger cunt even has the bollocks to ask his agent to engage in talks!

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official