Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

:lol: That’s an additional point as well, the PL know this is coming from the owners of PSG. So that’s a rival leagues super club attempting to block the creation of another super club under the PL brand. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Whilst everyone and their dog are having a dig at us for being pleased, it’s maybe worth noting that the Chairman of BeIn Sports, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, who’s also President of PSG, the same BeIn Sports crying about dirty tricks from the Saudis, isn’t exactly squeaky-clean himself. 

In October 2017, the Swiss courts opened an investigation against him for suspicion of private corruption in the allocation of television rights for the World Cups 2026 and 2030 for the North Africa and Middle East zone. In March 2019, he is placed under the status of witness assisted by the French courts.

On 23 May 2019, he was indicted for active bribery in an investigation into the 2017 and 2019 Doha nominations for the World Championships in Athletics. "These facts do not concern him", pleads his lawyer who believes that Nasser Al-Khelaïfi is innocent.

In February 2020, Swiss prosecutors dropped the charge of bribery but indicted Al-Khelaifi for inciting Jérôme Valcke “to commit aggravated criminal mismanagement."

So, I believe the correct moral response to BeIn Sports, and their more hirsute employees, would be …

” Get fucked, you massive hypocrites.”

Qatar is one of the most corrupt countries on earth.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: That’s an additional point as well, the PL know this is coming from the owners of PSG. So that’s a rival leagues super club attempting to block the creation of another super club under the PL brand. 

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Qatar is one of the most corrupt countries on earth.

We all know how much those nice Qataris love their human rights. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Qatar

“But you can’t blame Nasser Al-Khelaifi, ( PSG President and BeIn Sports chairman), for the failings of his countries government!” , might be the cry from our vocal, hand-wringing critics. 

Thats Nasser Al-Khelaifi, ( PSG President and BeIn Sports chairman), who was also made Minister Without Portfolio in the Qatari Government in 2014. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

With all this ( recent ) anti-Saudi feeling from fans of other clubs,the away section at SJP is going to be pretty empty when the takeover is completed.Totally empty if we draw the makems in a cup competition.

Aye most of this moral majority wouldn't have had a fucking clue about what goes on in Saudi Arabia had it not been metioned in relation to us (we know the mackems never bother looking into anything if it doesn't involve their number one priority, us).  It will be interesting to see what action they now take.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

With all this ( recent ) anti-Saudi feeling from fans of other clubs,the away section at SJP is going to be pretty empty when the takeover is completed.Totally empty if we draw the makems in a cup competition.

Spot on, otherwise they themselves are funding and accepting the House of Saud in the same manner NUFC fans are being accused. 

Just now, David Kelly said:

I suppose the mackems will have a few seasons at least before they have to weigh up their morality over watching their team play us.

Is that enough time for everyone to forget their club played a paedophile to try to save them from relegation, even though they were fully aware of his crimes? 
:lol:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He can fuck off. 

In fairness the cartoonist, who's name escapes me, is at least consistent. He's done similar cartoons for Man City.

Sports washing as an idea is a fucking nonsense anyway. It's just as term thought up by people who either want another weapon to use against regimes like Saudi, which is totally fair in a certain respect of course, or sanctimonious elites who don't think the rabble can hold two thoughts in their heads at the same time with regard to supporting the team not the regime, as it were. As people have already said there will be plenty of people who will have known barely anything about Saudi human rights and now do. Do people seriously believe that fans are going to be like, hey we won that cup, maybe beheading people isn't all that bad. And again as people have said it's not that journalists are pointing out the human rights abuses, they should, it's that they are trying to put blame on fans, are massive fucking hypocrites for one reason or another, and in some cases being very selective in their outrage.

13 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

In fairness the cartoonist, who's name escapes me, is at least consistent. He's done similar cartoons for Man City.

Sports washing as an idea is a fucking nonsense anyway. It's just as term thought up by people who either want another weapon to use against regimes like Saudi, which is totally fair in a certain respect of course, or sanctimonious elites who don't think the rabble can hold two thoughts in their heads at the same time with regard to supporting the team not the regime, as it were. As people have already said there will be plenty of people who will have known barely anything about Saudi human rights and now do. Do people seriously believe that fans are going to be like, hey we won that cup, maybe beheading people isn't all that bad. And again as people have said it's not that journalists are pointing out the human rights abuses, they should, it's that they are trying to put blame on fans, are massive fucking hypocrites for one reason or another, and in some cases being very selective in their outrage.

He can fuck off for the ending of his cartoon telling me to give up supporting my football club as we've always been shit. Fuck him.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He can fuck off for the ending of his cartoon telling me to give up supporting my football club as we've always been shit. Fuck him.

Yeah obviously, but again at least he's a twat in that respect all the time and isn't doing it selectively. Or well as far as I know. I suppose if we knew who he supported it would be easier to know how hypocritical or not he is.

Just now, Polarboy said:

Yeah obviously, but again at least he's a twat in that respect all the time and isn't doing it selectively. Or well as far as I know. I suppose if we knew who he supported it would be easier to know how hypocritical or not he is.

He supports a lower league team that I can't remember, someone like Crewe or something.

I think you're right about his consistency overall.

Why we can't take de Saudi Money and other teams can do it?

PSG receives directly Saudi Money, Manchester City the same. 

FC Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid... All of them receives Money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar by theirs sponsorship. 

Real Madrid are trying to get Mbappe with money of the Qatar Emir. 

Chelsea and Liverpool get their Money becaus tho billionars companies that earn their money thanks to the oil. 

etc etc etc etc. 

Football today is a bussiness and bussiness is move to money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He supports a lower league team that I can't remember, someone like Crewe or something.

I think you're right about his consistency overall.

If I was him I'd say I supported a lower league team as well, just in case accusations of hypocrisy came up. Maybe he does just support a lower league team like Crewe, then again maybe he secretly supports Evil Utd FC :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Diego21 said:

Why we can't take de Saudi Money and other teams can do it?

PSG receives directly Saudi Money, Manchester City the same. 

FC Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid... All of them receives Money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar by theirs sponsorship. 

Real Madrid are trying to get Mbappe with money of the Qatar Emir. 

Chelsea and Liverpool get their Money becaus tho billionars companies that earn their money thanks to the oil. 

etc etc etc etc. 

Football today is a bussiness and bussiness is move to money. 

Welcome back mate ;)

You're not wrong on any of that.

The media put out complete nonsense like this, simply slagging off Newcastle and the North East, then expect us to fall in line with what they’re telling us our views and actions should be. Arrogant fucking belittling pricks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

The media put out complete nonsense like this, simply slagging off Newcastle and the North East, then expect us to fall in line with what they’re telling us our views and actions should be. Arrogant fucking belittling pricks. 

You know what, Newcastle is a fucking nice city. I've lived in various cities all over the world and there's absolutely nothing wrong with Newcastle.

Ignorant fucknuts.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

Souness probably speaking from experience.  I mean we paid well over the odds for Owen (and a certain Boumsong) when he was here.  Of course he fails to realise that players probably seen that we were going nowhere then with a dinosaur like him in charge so we weren't atractive.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You know what, Newcastle is a fucking nice city. I've lived in various cities all over the world and there's absolutely nothing wrong with Newcastle.

Ignorant fucknuts.

I have been so many years trying to convince my friends to go Newcastle on Holidays as a pretext to see one match, to meet St. James Park, to be in the environment with all of you... Ok. The response that I have hear always was 'Nah. Newcastle... Is there nothing there. Is a bad City etc etc etc etc'. 

As the point.. I believe that. This summer, when I can go Newcastle at least, I  was totally in love with the city. 

I don't know why, but as a outsider, I can confirm people has a bad idea that what Newcastle is as a city. 

• Like 6

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official