Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You know what, Newcastle is a fucking nice city. I've lived in various cities all over the world and there's absolutely nothing wrong with Newcastle.

Ignorant fucknuts.

Everyone of my friends I've taken to Newcastle for a weekend or a match have said how much they've loved it. 

It's a beautiful city. Some of the history of Newcastle is amazing. It's got stunning architecture, amazing civil engineering. The people are great etc

Souness is just sour. He would have never said that about Liverpool years ago. We need to be honest. We're not going to have world beaters to start with. But with money we can attract better than the dross like colback and Joelinton etc. We use that as a base and build on. If we have ambition and show progression we can attract any fucker in the world. 

Fuck em! 

54 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You know what, Newcastle is a fucking nice city. I've lived in various cities all over the world and there's absolutely nothing wrong with Newcastle.

Ignorant fucknuts.

I’m guessing Souness didn’t live in Liverpool when they were the best side in Europe. Southport probably. I doubt he lived in Blackburn when he managed them. Not sure where he lived when he was doing an abysmal job of trying to manage Newcastle but I doubt he felt the need to remove himself that far from the city centre 

Edited by Alex

8 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

What’s going to really suck camel’s balls is being owned by Satan’s Earthly representatives and STILL winning fuck all. 

I could live with that, so long as we actually try to win something.

• Like 2

Sky Sports say that Lee Charnley has indicated he would be willing to stay on for at least an initial period to help with the handover from Mike Ashley BUT that the new owners instead want him out of the door as soon as the deal is done. Oh dear what a shame  :razz:

• Haha 3

The Independent are saying that should there be no last minute hitches, the takeover will be completed by the 1st of May. They mention the Amnesty International letter and the leagues response, but as someone said it was likely just a very polite fuck off from Masters. https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-takeover-saudi-arabia-premier-league-amnesty-international-a9478831.html

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, trooper said:

Sky Sports say that Lee Charnley has indicated he would be willing to stay on for at least an initial period to help with the handover from Mike Ashley BUT that the new owners instead want him out of the door as soon as the deal is done. Oh dear what a shame  :razz:

Aye, I’m sure they can make their own brews.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, trooper said:

Pray for Lee

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I could live with that, so long as we actually try to win something.

just to have owners willing to do more than make up the numbers would be enough to bring back a lot of people. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, trooper said:

Crumbs! 
penfold-danger-mouse-crying-gif.gif?w=38

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, trooper said:

TSJAe4Mg.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Once they found out where the printer paper was kept Charnley really wasn’t of any more use to them.

I thought it might’ve been like with Shepherd when Ashley took over. Except instead of just saying he could stay on because he was in hospital, they could let him stay on until they put him in hospital 

• Haha 3

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official