Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

40 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

In case you missed it yesterday 

Weve been in bed with these fuckers for years, and post Brexit we need them more than ever. Threaten to take up a champions league space and suddenly the media has a conscience about the whole issue 

yeah, i know

31 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think Delaney is just pissed off it’s not Man United, which is why he is attacking fans rather than governing bodies.

Not a iota of criticism of the interest of a tyrant in taking over a football club

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Not a iota of criticism of the interest of a tyrant in taking over a football club

:lol: He does say it’s bad timing because of the murder of Khashoggi though, so really putting them, Manchester United, and Manchester United fans to task. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

:D Delaney well caught out. He clearly doesn't give a shite about Saudi human rights abuses, otherwise he'd have went hard on the notion of them taking over his beloved Manure. It's hilarious how clearly bitter he is that it's us and not them in the context of that video and article.

Edited by Polarboy

All it is to him is Man United, once again being pushed further down the pecking order.

Which for a glory supporter must make him feel pretty stupid. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tom said:

All it is to him is Man United, once again being pushed further down the pecking order.

And he's from Dublin, so that makes him functionally retarded to begin with :D

56 minutes ago, Tom said:

Good point. Why doesn’t he just start supporting us now? 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: He does say it’s bad timing because of the murder of Khashoggi though, so really putting them, Manchester United, and Manchester United fans to task. 

Tbf though they are long suffering and deserve success 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Tbf though they are long suffering and deserve success 

:lol: and to David Squires point, they were good and enjoyable to watch somewhat recently so there’d be no reason to stop following them if the Saudis had bought them. 

• Like 2

Wow it’s such good logic. The investment into Chelsea really saw a big benefit for Fulham, you can totally see their point. Fucking deluded wankers. The only plus for them is if the Saudis do invest heavily and make Newcastle even better as a city they may be able to use that to attract more League One players to live in Newcastle. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Michael Bridges recons Bruce has done an 'amazing job'  Thick fuck.

This seems to bringing everyone with even the most tenuous link to the club out of the woodwork 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wow it’s such good logic. The investment into Chelsea really saw a big benefit for Fulham, you can totally see their point. Fucking deluded wankers. The only plus for them is if the Saudis do invest heavily and make Newcastle even better as a city they may be able to use that to attract more League One players to live in Newcastle. 

Like any of their players could accord to live in Newcastle.

• Haha 2

I'd love to see the list of the people who have tenuous and otherwise links to us, who are trying to contact Staveley, Reubens etc in order to try and get on the gravy train. What's the bet that Wise has tried to tap up young Reubens. I'd actually like to see Asprilla back just for the craic.

Edited by Polarboy

17 minutes ago, Alex said:

This seems to bringing everyone with even the most tenuous link to the club out of the woodwork 

:lol: Aye as much as I like the bloke Asprilla is fucking desperate to get involved:

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye as much as I like the bloke Asprilla is fucking desperate to get involved:

I wouldn’t begrudge Tino a little bit of blood money, the raging mentalist. :lol:
He’s never been shy about his fondness of us. 

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official