Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

43 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They’d probably make that back fairly sharpish with Man Utd because their sponsorship and commercial deals are leagues ahead of ours. The lack of money we make on the commercial side of things is embarrassing. Largely because we exist as a way for Ashley to beam Sports Direct across the globe.

Not really. Man U have averaged around £12m of profit over the last five years and have a debt of £550m. Throw in the fact that the first team needs a reasonable overhaul and you'd be a long time making back £4bn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

And today Mike Ashley’s “Fraser Group” has settled their Belgian Tax Bill :o 

Thats got to be it now lads? :lol: 

Rumour that Mike repurposed some Slazenger apparel into face masks to lessen the bill.

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Man Utd would sign one little Chinese fella and they’d make it back. FACTAMUNDO

A Saudi and a Chinese player in our squad of World Club Cup winning players and they will make that much and more.

Please oh wonderful lord in the sky, please bless us on this fine day and rid of us of that grotesque fat prick.. ill do anything lord, even go to church and break bread with your lovely smiley not creepy at all followers and I won’t even get pissed until afterwards. So listen to me as I pray oh great one, listen to my wishes if it’s only this once to deliver us filthy fucking rich Arab overlords that will fulfil our lofty ambitions.. and please while you are at it when he’s gone let Mike Ashley live a LONG FULFILLING PROSPEROUS *wink* LIFE BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT OK *wink wink*.So I beg you lord, this is my only wish. 

Thanks for listening great one. 

Edited by 247

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Will be a thorough thrapping of myself happening when it’s through. Scented candles, binaural audio filtering through Alexa, sheets down, the lot.

:lol: Was drinking when I read that.  It's now coming out of my fucking nose. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone else bored of refreshing twitter waiting for news 

All I’m seeing is different letters to the premier league from organisations that are opposed to the takeover.

Well, just finished graft, out the shower, sitting in the garden on this lovely day with an icer. I think now would be a pretty good time to officially announce that Jabba has left the building and quotes are in to remove every bit of sports direct shit in the stadium. :good:

• Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official