Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

standing shoulder to shoulder with Leighton Baines

With Hugo Viana in the background contemplating where to stand because he is not sure about his positiion...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Then running at the speed most people power walk to get into the position he was told before the game...the ‘static’ left mid-field  slot.

He was never a left midfielder anymore than you saw active service 

• Haha 3

Caulkin reckons a decision from the PL might be made tomorrow and then it’s just about Ashley getting the money.

Guess Ashley might want cash so he can put it into Sports Direct plastic bags.

1 minute ago, Kitman said:

There will be something shitty in the small print knowing Ashley. What an arsehole,

I don’t think he’s in any position to be making stipulations to the buyers tbh. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Reading other forums (ahem), twitter etc, it’s amazing just how many folk think that the transfer of £300 million is like hoying a cheque for fifty quid into the bank and hoping it’s cleared by Saturday.  

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fucking bin day :lol:

So this is going to be the week when CT can rightly say he is getting the hang of this bin lark? 

• Haha 8

29 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Reading other forums (ahem), twitter etc, it’s amazing just how many folk think that the transfer of £300 million is like hoying a cheque for fifty quid into the bank and hoping it’s cleared by Saturday.  

Saw somewhere (twitter) that this transfer would use SWIFT? apparently can go through in less than 30 minutes.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Transferring money when I was buying my house was a fucking nightmare and it only cost 1% of what the club is being sold for.

It may have looked that way from your point of view as a client/customer but to the solicitors involved in the actual transfer itself, once contracts have been exchanged and a date for completion agreed, the transaction, usually by say CHAPS (Clearing House Automated Payment System) will be done on that day, depending on how busy the system is funds can turn up as soon as sent.

I’m not saying that’s how it’ll be for a 300 mil football club like, but I would assume not many folk would be happy with their £300 million floating around in the financial ether unaccounted for three or four days.

Edited by Dougle

7 minutes ago, Dougle said:

It may have looked that way from your point of view as a client/customer but to the solicitors involved in the actual transfer itself, once contracts have been exchanged and a date for completion agreed, the transaction, usually by say CHAPS (Clearing House Automated Payment System) will be done on that day, depending on how busy the system is funds can turn up as soon as sent.

I’m not saying that’s how it’ll be for a 300 mil football club like, but I would assume not many folk would be happy with their £300 million floating around in the financial ether unaccounted for three or four days.

I was only using it as an excuse to brag about my imaginary £3m mansion tbf.

In reality I live in a one room bedsit in London. It only cost £2.5m. :( 

Edited by ewerk

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How many Newcastle fans on Twitter are now going to be spending their day researching whether they're going to use CHAPS or Swift? :lol: 

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

• Haha 15

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official