Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

2020 could not get more bizarre could it :lol:

Half expecting Tino to put on that dinosaur outfit and literally jump a shark.

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Mr moral compass is now taking it upon himself to ban #cans. “Indulging” :lol: what a sanctimonious little prick. 

made me feel quite sad this has.

if i had to pick who i thought were the most stunning women on the planet i'd be hard pressed to choose between dusky spanish maidens and irish red heads. miguel delaney suggests the two nations shouldn't breed, or at least if they do perhaps they should only produce female offspring?

anyway, i didn't really know much about the 'cans' thing but in pursuit of something really witty to add i've been trawling youtube for half an hour looking at can can videos and tragically diversified to finding the minxiest can can dancer.

my vote goes for the one who starts second left in this video......  :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

It's back again... weird.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52486838

The BBC during the last general election campaign hoyed a fair bit of weight behind a government complicit in this country’s  alliance with Saudi Arabia. They, like a lot of other hypocritical cunts seem more arsed about this all of a sudden. It’s definitely not helping in terms of the light being shone on it because of the current situation meaning there’s no live sport but that doesn’t excuse these journalists 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

That makes it sound like the Sheff United ownership might be the biggest stumbling block. 

Aye. I think it’s maybes the only chink in the armour that they and a few others seem to think is the one thing they can genuinely use to deny this takeover, without somehow falling foul of their own grotesque hypocrisy. Fucking sanctimonious arseholes.

Edited by Dougle

4 hours ago, Dougle said:

It's back again... weird.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52486838

It says it is written by Alistair Magowan. I thought he was an impressionist? A particularly unfunny one at that.

If his reporting is as accurate as his David Beckham and Sven-Goran Eriksson impressions were, then I shouldn’t imagine we have too much to worry about.

• Haha 2

I did and still do have a big problem with Joshua fighting in Saudi Arabia. He’s already a very wealthy man who had offers from all over the world to host that fight but he went to a country with no boxing tradition to fight in front of a few half arsed men in the desert for the cash. And completely ignored the human rights issues in that country.

I think that’s a different situation though to our takeover. We don’t have hundreds of buyers fighting over us and more importantly we don’t have a say in the matter. NUFC is still the same club, this isn’t the NFL and they’re not moving SJP brick by brick to Riyadh. 

And I don’t recall any Sky Sports or BT refusing to broadcast the fight on moral grounds. I don’t remember any journalists refusing to go to Saudi Arabia to cover the fight.

But it seems that some journalists want to hold us to a higher moral standard than anyone else.

• Like 5

I can’t imagine any of the Sunday supplement wankers tearing into us, turning down free tickets & hospitality to such an event.

Fury/Joshua loses a lot of its inherent value if it isn’t fought at Wembley if you ask me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I did and still do have a big problem with Joshua fighting in Saudi Arabia. He’s already a very wealthy man who had offers from all over the world to host that fight but he went to a country with no boxing tradition to fight in front of a few half arsed men in the desert for the cash. And completely ignored the human rights issues in that country.

I think that’s a different situation though to our takeover. We don’t have hundreds of buyers fighting over us and more importantly we don’t have a say in the matter. NUFC is still the same club, this isn’t the NFL and they’re not moving SJP brick by brick to Riyadh. 

And I don’t recall any Sky Sports or BT refusing to broadcast the fight on moral grounds. I don’t remember any journalists refusing to go to Saudi Arabia to cover the fight.

But it seems that some journalists want to hold us to a higher moral standard than anyone else.

I asked Ollie Holt about this very thing....

• Like 5

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official