Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

53 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Chester Copperpot :lol:

Who’s the biggest Goonies fan on here? 

To be sure. 

Edit; Then again, there’s only one person on here that would tweet a pic of an arcade game :lol:

:lol: 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 3

I see Delaney is back at it again today, the bloke seriously needs to give it a rest :lol:. It’s at the point where people are best off ignoring him tbh, it’s just circular at this point of him throwing bs out and then replying that it’s all about “giving perspective” etc, while he fobs off every bit of evidence he’s a total hypocrite with either ignoring it or saying it’s different with no explanation of why. 

Edited by Howay

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He’s found an angle that gets him a few tweets so he’s flogging it to death 

Aye, along this vein I don’t know if it was posted here but someone had got a bunch of Keys tweets and did a comparison of the ones that are about topics other than the takeover vs his NUFC nonsense, he was getting about 9 likes and 2 retweets on the non-NUFC ones and hundreds/thousands on the takeover ones. As you point out they’ve found the story that’s taking and are hammering it to death. 

• Like 1

So, when do we think we get an announcement on this?

Apparently fat cunt has given these fuckers until Mid May.  How can he put a time on it, when it's out of their hands?

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So, when do we think we get an announcement on this?

Apparently fat cunt has given these fuckers until Mid May.  How can he put a time on it, when it's out of their hands?

I think that mid May thing was only meant to be exclusivity, so even if it passes it doesn’t mean the deal is off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I suppose the PL have had a bit on their hands with the restarting thing etc.

Think that’s fair aye, it’s also going to be a more time consuming process with it all being remote as well. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

People are saying that but surely its much quicker to skype into an interview than to jump on a plane from Saudi?

I’d say it’s more for the document gathering, sending of information, getting questions answered as timely, sort of angle. I can’t speak to their process at all but I know things at my work have been slower and more disjointed than when people are in the office. 

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

Funny you should mention that:

Its so crazy the contrast in articles about NUFC to the articles about others who are also “embracing the Saudis” 

I think basically like @Howay said... its the first bit of interest they have had on their posts in years so theyre using it as a way of gaining attention, at this point every man and his dog are using the Newcastle name in their posts to get attention. Over the last 2 weeks ive watched between 10-20 videos on youtube from People who have never had an interest in our club (including other premier league teams channels! 😧) titled ‘Newcastle takeover” we are the talk of the town right now and they all want a piece 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Edited by Man0nf1r3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I suppose the PL have had a bit on their hands with the restarting thing etc.

I actually wouldn’t be too surprised if they already got approval but wait for the announcement until the money has been paid and everything is finalised. The first reports about the test came several days after it had started.

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I actually wouldn’t be too surprised if they already got approval but wait for the announcement until the money has been paid and everything is finalised. The first reports about the test came several days after it had started.

i agree with this, also part of me thinks even once the green light is given they may want to come out with a bang... announce the takeover is complete, staff are off furlough and training ground new plans

doing something like that really sends out a message and makes sense 🤞🏾🤞🏾

James Ayles from the Daily Mail has said that Newcastle fans are "increasingly in favour" of Steve Bruce staying on. The  context of the article is that the players, knowing that Bruce will likely be given the rest of the season at least, will try to keep him in a job from their performances. So the context of the article seems to subsequently be implying that Newcastle fans want him to stay beyond the rest of this season. Have I missed something lads? :)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

James Ayles from the Daily Mail has said that Newcastle fans are "increasingly in favour" of Steve Bruce staying on. The  context of the article is that the players, knowing that Bruce will likely be given the rest of the season at least, will try to keep him in a job from their performances. So the context of the article seems to subsequently be implying that Newcastle fans want him to stay beyond the rest of this season. Have I missed something lads? :)

No mate, the context of the article is shite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Ayles is probably mates with Bruce. I can’t imagine that anyone would thick enough to want Bruce to stay, given the appalling football he produces and general level of incompetence.

However its all moot because he’s an Ashley “bargain” and any new owners will want a fresh start with a top manager. You don’t buy a hugely expensive car and then entrust it to a pisshead with no licence and a track record of car crashes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

You missed the part where sports journalism is about 75% complete fabrication / speculation coupled with fuck all else to write about at present 

• Like 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official