Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

17 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Honestly, I think it's not happening 

Cant help but feel it more with each passing day even though you keep telling yourself its just taking time. 

• Like 2

Poch would be mad to goto Man Utd. Especially if that Edwards is in control of transfers. 

But how the fuck can talks be advanced when we haven't even sorted club ownership out yet? 

The Crown Prince spent more on an painting to hang in his yacht than he is spending on Newcastle United.

The premier league are in a “difficult position”. There's gonna be brown envelopes going around that would make Fat Sam blush.

• Haha 1

Part of the problem is that the press, on the basis of knowing absolutely nothing, have just come out with random dates and deadlines which are all missed, thus making people uncertain.

It takes 2-4 weeks. Has 4 weeks gone by yet?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Part of the problem is that the press, on the basis of knowing absolutely nothing, have just come out with random dates and deadlines which are all missed, thus making people uncertain.

It takes 2-4 weeks. Has 4 weeks gone by yet?

Yes, after today. Still, it’s not a fixed time frame and as Caulkin does, it’s taking as long as it takes. There is apparently also no fixed period in f exclusivity and if there were I think the PL would be aware of it and avoid delaying a decision to avoid being blamed for a failure or even be sued...

Edited by Isegrim

Ah ok sorry, I saw a post from the Fish a few pages back and assumed it marked the end of week 2.

Ok well, if we're at the end of week 4 then clearly everyone can worry freely.

15 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ah ok sorry, I saw a post from the Fish a few pages back and assumed it marked the end of week 2.

Ok well, if we're at the end of week 4 then clearly everyone can worry freely.

Plus it is NUFC so we can worry all we like thank you very much.

I also think even if its done now there will still be the air of caution on when they announce the takeover as there will be a need to contain fans from flooding the streets. 

i live in Birmingham so ill likely be dancing in the street alone but they will actually need a good amount of Police in the city to try and keep some order which will also need planning once its confirmed, I dont think this is just deal done... Press Release 🤞🏾🤞🏾

42 minutes ago, Tom said:

Steve Wraith is doing a comical amount of cashing in on this by the way.

HASHTAG SAUDI ARABIA 

:lol:

Sun shines pretty hard in Saudi as well to be fair

11 hours ago, Man0nf1r3 said:

i think Poch’s next move is important, going to a club like Madrid, Man Utd or Barca he will be expected to win trophies strait away with nothing suggesting he’s going to be given the support to do so (as Mourinho complained about in his time at ManU) 

Those clubs are likely going to provide him with a team and say “go coach them” The chances are at Newcastle he will firstly have a fanbase that would give him time, a board/director of football that will work with him and aim to provide him with what he needs to build and push on and he will be idolised by fans every step of the way. 

obviously this is all just my opinion but i think he would be more suited to us right now than the other jobs hes been linked with

The freedom he'd likely get with us should be an attractive pro in our favour. Then again we don't know who they'll get as director of football and exactly how much input they will have. I agree with others that as long as Woodward is pulling the strings, very slowly, at Man U it's a poisoned chalice. Ultimately though we don't know what he's thinking, and whether he'd rather the instant prestige and glittered history of one of the elite European clubs.

• Like 1

On 16.4.2020 at 19:39, Isegrim said:

There is a pair of magpies building a nest in next doors garden. As good an omen as they come.

Deal is off. I haven't seen them for a couple of days now.

• Haha 3

Apparently they wanted to announce it Monday but they’ve got a bit of admin to do.

I suppose a takeover has never taken place in a global pandemic before.

Especially by a pack of evil bastards.

• Haha 5

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official