Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'm imagining Keys reading out that entire blog post in the tone of this bloke

By the by, this is one of the greatest bits of reality TV ever. The sideways glance at the camera crew around 40 seconds. :lol:

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I love his idea that if the PL accept the deal they won’t ever be able to fight piracy cases in court :lol: hairy little cunt has no knowledge whatsoever of law. 

The bit he’s missing is the PL win if they accept this deal, the Saudis have already shut down BeoutQ and it’s nailed on they’ll bid for the Middle Eastern rights when it goes up for bid in 2022, likely paying more than Bein paid. Of course he’s going to pretend that makes the PL the bad guys here because the awful cunts who pay him lose out to another bunch of awful cunts. He’s just a hairy little irrelevant idiot lashing out as his gravy train is going to be stopping once Bein lose the rights. 

None of it makes sense. If the Saudi government were able to get away with piracy before the takeover then how does stopping the takeover make a difference? It doesn’t and like you say it’s not even an issue now. 

Then there’s the idea Sports Direct are going to move into Saudi Arabia as part of the deal. It seems unlikely but how is that in some way worse than Ashley just taking their money. And what difference does it make?

Then he says the premier league’s huge income is at stake, even though the piracy issue has been shut down, and the PL was making that money when the piracy issue was still happening. Then he fails to explain how the takeover in itself threatens to create more piracy when it’s been shown to do the opposite already. 

The he says the government shouldn’t be allowed protecting trade deals, especially arms deals, which is arguably a sound viewpoint but the reasoning behind that is a global pandemic arms can’t fight which he also seems to think precludes the possibility of future deals of any sort. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

He's fucking rattled like. I love how he says that all of us on Tyneside should be careful what we wish for. I mean, what is he alluding to there? As has already been endlessly pointed out, there is bot all any of us can do about it, whatever our individual opinions are.

• Like 1

I can't wait for his gaffer to peddle him.

"So! The salei is going ahead and you have not had enough influence in your country that you claimto have to stop it! Why do I pay you and your Gray for? Enough! You're sacked. Give me one good reason to keep you and the one who speaks gibberish?"

tenor (8).gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

What a sad, unprincipled world we live in. 

And he is ideally suited for it.

I also have no doubt that, if the Saudis do outbid Bein for the PL rights, he will be sending in his CV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everybody has probably seen it, but NUFC.com have stated that the takeover will go through before the end of this week. It's significant obviously because NUFC.com don't usually speculate without having solid information to back up their posts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Unless I’m looking up some stat I never go on .com. They haven’t been itk since SBR was manager 

I don’t think they have a history of getting things wrong, do they? 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don’t think they have a history of getting things wrong, do they? 

No, but they used to get a few things that were ahead of it being in the public domain. It’s pretty much old news when they report it now. Or it certainly was when I stopped going in there regularly a good while back. Tbf though I would say that them reporting it suggests there’s not much doubt it’s happening 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

No, but they used to get a few things that were ahead of it being in the public domain. It’s pretty much old news when they report it now. Or it certainly was when I stopped going in there regularly a good while back. Tbf though I would say that them reporting it suggests there’s not much doubt it’s happening 

Yeah, they probably lost a source when Ashley’s mob moved in. 

I don’t think there is any doubt the takeover is happening. Have heard anything to suggest otherwise. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official