Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Always says good things about the Newcastle fans too. When he could easily play to the crowd who seem to lap up the cliches about us 

Daft bugger even swam the width of the Tyne after Pardew got a new deal

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Always says good things about the Newcastle fans too. When he could easily play to the crowd who seem to lap up the cliches about us 

went to see keegan down here a couple years ago at the cheltenham literature festival (i know, get me) when he did a talk about his latest book. winter hosted the event a chatted to keegan for the first quarter of an hour, thought he came across well.

winter had this to say about it at the time....

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/10/henry-winter-from-the-times-gives-kevin-keegan-glowing-reference-after-appearance-at-cheltenham-literature-festival-newcastle-united/

• Like 2

Neil Custis claiming it’s done now. Someone, somewhere is obviously releasing info.

I can’t quite believe we are about to become the richest club in world football. Overnight we go from fighting relegation with Steve Bruce and Joelinton, to being richer than Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man City and Man United put together.

And to top it off the Mackems are going to miss out on promotion and likely end up in administration. I’m just waiting for the whole deal to blow up somehow :lol:

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Neil Custis claiming it’s done now. Someone, somewhere is obviously releasing info.

I can’t quite believe we are about to become the richest club in world football. Overnight we go from fighting relegation with Steve Bruce and Joelinton, to being richer than Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man City and Man United put together.

And to top it off the Mackems are going to miss out on promotion and likely end up in administration. I’m just waiting for the whole deal to blow up somehow :lol:

Hardly overnight like! Seems to have gone on longer than these lockdown!

According to the article we have to wait until the 1st of June for the official, official announcement :( We've waited this long I suppose, still fucking annoying though.

3 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Daft bugger even swam the width of the Tyne after Pardew got a new deal

I remember that :lol: 

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

He's the new Matthew Sayed.  Over educated nonce slumming it with the plebs for some unknown reason . Henry Winter is the same background but appears to be a decent lad . 

Hes another mate of Glendennings, so he's essentially fully verified as a total bell-end.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Alex said:

And he’s a cunt 

Spurs supporter, apparently, so will almost certainly have railed against previous lack of spending by them.  Still the same thing - jealousy pure and simple dressed up as incompetent journalism.

PS Yes he clearly is

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Spurs supporter, apparently, so will almost certainly have railed against previous lack of spending by them.  Still the same thing - jealousy pure and simple dressed up as incompetent journalism.

PS Yes he clearly is

I didn’t know that but I nearly said I bet he supports one of the big 6 or whatever the fuck they call it now to accommodate Man Utd. He’s jealous as fuck then? Good :) 

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

• Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official