Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

It’s just Newspapers filling the void, as long as this drags on they’ll keep coming out with shite like this. Any report would have to be pretty fucking clear, they have a court case backing their argument of no link up so for the PL to reject the bid they would have to be certain it would stand up in court, they’re not going to deal in assumptions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Quick Test: You feel the turtle’s head, do you …

1- Wait for the match to kick off 

2- Go to the toilet

3- Sexually abuse a 15yr old behind the takeaway, then lay a cable. 

Is that an excerpt from Adam Johnson's dairy?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howay said:

It’s just Newspapers filling the void, as long as this drags on they’ll keep coming out with shite like this. Any report would have to be pretty fucking clear, they have a court case backing their argument of no link up so for the PL to reject the bid they would have to be certain it would stand up in court, they’re not going to deal in assumptions. 

Aye, the last thing the PL needs (that’s the premier league rather than the way paddock lad refers to himself) is the Saudis taking them to the cleaners  

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

nothing, literally nothing, is more turgid than our takeover.

In the odd time i dip in to it, I'd take glasses fetishism to spending six hours watching a very slowly moving aeroplane glyph tracking its way from riyadh.to virtually anywhere.

4 hours ago, Tom said:

I think I’m actually past caring. 

Me too. My interest died about 11 or 12 years ago, all this has done is give the corpse a jolt or two

• Haha 3

Luke Edwards is fucking buzzing about this new negative report btw :lol: what a total helmet that bloke is. 

To my earlier post I would add I’d find it a bit of a weird stance for the Premier League to reject based on this seeing as BeoutQ has been shut down, if they’re worried about pirate streams blocking this lot isn’t going to improve that is it? Also, isn’t the test applied to the officers and directors? So Al-Rummayyan etc, all of whom are very unlikely to be involved with any of the piracy side surely, we know that the PIF is obviously linked to the Saudi royalty but I’m not sure how much the test really looks through the entities like that. 

If it is rejected I would hope we can also expect to see the Sheffield United and Manchester City ownerships ousted as well (UAE owns a large chunk of Arabsat), although expect we wont. Luke Edwards proving how little he knows about this type of stuff by saying no when people raised this point, he said it can’t happen since they’ve passed the test already, the thing is owners have to be in compliance each year. So he’s fucking wrong about that as the daft cunt has been quite regularly throughout this, he also wrote it was all bullshit when the Company house filing became public as it didn’t make sense to him, he then deleted the tweet when someone explained it to him. 

The media agenda on this whole thing has been bothersome and shows just how slanted all of it is to those 6 or 7 wanky clubs they’ve decided are the top teams. Going to personally have a tough time being arsed about football if they reject this due to some utter wank like a link to a few pirated Bein sports streams.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

The reports in the papers paint the document as a bombshell when in reality it’s the output of this https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/dispu_e/cases_e/ds567_e.htm , a process that has been going on for some time and with which the Saudis are engaged. There’s an appeal process too. Definitely not an expert but surely this has come as no surprise to the buying side and the impact of it might not be as profound as those briefing the Guardian want. 

The Mail are the only other paper I can see that are also running the guardian’s story this morning, despite the paucity of football news around. Why? There’s nothing new in it 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official