Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

15 hours ago, Howay said:

It’s funny how the PL have faffed on and dragged their feet over our ownership structure, yet it seems to me that we are going to potentially lose Matty Longstaff thanks to Watfords dodgy as fuck ownership structure.

If Udinese have really offered Matty £30k a week that would make him their highest earning player, during a time of uncertainty. I’d say there’s a pretty good chance that due to Foreign based clubs being able to approach players before domestic sides when players deals are running out we will see Matty then loaned and/or transferred to Watford shortly after any move to Udinese, due to their ownership of both clubs. 

I understand they need time to look at things in detail, but it’s really becoming fucking farcical now. We are close to transfer windows opening, deals expiring etc so they’re hampering the new owners initial impacts and planning, as well as holding up Ashley’s dealings (while I don’t give a fuck about that they have a responsibility to be as fast as possible). They’ve had ample time by now, it’s irresponsible at this point imo. I understand people are leaning into the rumour they’re waiting for this report to be published, at the end of the day it’s only a guidance report and it’s not legally binding, they have a court ruling rejecting the link. There was also a lawyer on Twitter (I kna) who was saying although it seems clear in the report it’s a hard legal argument to join the BeoutQ - Arabsat - Saudi Royalty - PiF chain, which is what would be required to reject for this. 

Just cant believe there doesnt seem to be a regulated time limit for them to 'review' this. Bodies presiding over mergers/takeovers of any sort anywhere in the world have defined timelines for the various approval stages precisely for the reasons you've stated. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Just cant believe there doesnt seem to be a regulated time limit for them to 'review' this. Bodies presiding over mergers/takeovers of any sort anywhere in the world have defined timelines for the various approval stages precisely for the reasons you've stated. 

There might be a usual time frame, but these aren't usual times.

20 hours ago, Alex said:

I’m not just saying this to justify it because I largely agree with PL but one of the reasons I would love to see it happen is the proposed investment in the city as a whole. It might be dirty money but what money isn’t? And given the cunts we have governing us and the world we’re in, seeing as they’re going to spend that money somewhere, it might as well be in Newcastle. 

Yeah that's definitely an exciting prospect of the potential takeover.  It seems obvious to me that the Reuben's are in on this in connection with their existing land owned in the city.  

• Like 2

Hi People I’ve never interacted with. Here is a link to my blog that no cunt reads. I’m talking about a controversial topic to try and drum up some interest.

• Haha 9

14 minutes ago, strawb said:

Hi People I’ve never interacted with. Here is a link to my blog that no cunt reads. I’m talking about a controversial topic to try and drum up some interest.

Fixed ;)

• Haha 4

:lol: Aye it is. Can’t wait for this Sunday’s mountain of “it will be confirmed within 24-48 hours” or the end of the week, etc utter rubbish from the press. 

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This is beyond fucking boring now.

That’s how I feel now. It’s just the same thing again and again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This is beyond fucking boring now.

That’s how I feel now. It’s just the same thing again and again.

• Haha 4

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official