Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Fuck knows what's going on, and those who do know are saying nothing.

No point getting worked up about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Fat Man is still here this time next year.

20 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Fuck knows what's going on, and those who do know are saying nothing.

No point getting worked up about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Fat Man is still here this time next year.

CT will have flounced again by then man. 

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Telegraph is saying that the Premier League are “strongly considering” blocking the takeover after seeing a letter from Masters. This letter?

:lol: 

Never really related to Ben Stiller's character till now

• Haha 2

I get that she wants justice for what happened (alleged or otherwise), but I don’t really understand this obsession she’s developed with the purchase of NUFC, the PiF have bought into a ton of businesses in the last few month yet for some reason this one is a sticking point for her.... it’s almost like she’s being put up to it by someone. 

• Like 3

If this takeover doesn't go through, they'll go to another league and buy another club, she'll forget all about us and probably won't even try to intervene in their next purchase. Meanwhile, we'll be stuck with Ashley.

None of them can change the fact that the system we all permit to exist is predicated on money being able to buy you whatever you want. I am more than fucking happy for that system to come tumbling down but I cannot get behind the selective nature of this shit.

If the PL do deny this, and there just seems to be absolutely no possible angle for them to do so from a legal standpoint since the PIF is not a person, and Mubarrak isn't going to be personally fucking involved, then I daresay they'll make a big song and dance about how they were doing it for 'the right reasons'. But there is nothing anyone could say to me to convince me that they give the slightest of fucks about this woman's murdered husband. In fact, I don't even really think the press do. No fucker really cares.

• Like 2

I have to think that because this buy out is dragging on for so long with no end in sight, it just ain't gonna happen.

The saying says, "where's there's smoke there's fire" but in this case I think it's just a fucking big smoke-screen and not even a spark.

I'm not bored, I'm just fed-up with the whole scenario.

It means fuck all imo that it’s taking a long time, other than the PL doesn’t have enough lawyers. No doubt they’ve been otherwise engaged with Project Restart and related issues. The waiting is tedious though, as is the steady drip of anti toon stories.

Let's be frank, Noelie cannot afford for these fuckers to be shitting about wasting time.

#OverthelineforNoelie

• Haha 3

Going into the 9th week & we've as much idea if this will go through as week 1. Just let us know one way or another. The longer its drawn out the less likely it looks like it'll be passed. 

Edited by trooper

On 6/4/2020 at 12:16, The Fish said:

There might be a usual time frame, but these aren't usual times.

It was supposed to take what 2-3 weeks? Where are we now? 9th or 10th? Its clear they are just dallying around. Least they could do is be transparent about the delay if it really is genuine. 

They are playing for time, no doubt about it. They evidently do not want to pass it, but they cannot legitimately deny it. So play for time is their game. They know the fat man’s history and are hoping he hoys his toys out the pram. How dare we attempt to change the status quo ay?

1 minute ago, Dougle said:

They are playing for time, no doubt about it. They evidently do not want to pass it, but they cannot legitimately deny it. So play for time is their game. They know the fat man’s history and are hoping he hoys his toys out the pram. How dare we attempt to change the status quo ay?

Theres always a chance the Saudis say " Fuck it" & walk away 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Saudi's can but they'll lose deposit.  They probably spend more down the local lappers on a night out though.

MBS spent 500M odd on a boat a few years back didnt he :lol:  

Look forward to the Saudi's raining hell in litigation and diplomatic backlash if they get blocked. MBS has been making a very clear effort in changing the outlook of the country, I doubt he will let something like this go. I guess many others have said as much already. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official